World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He does 20 to 120 in like 24 hours. Probably faster now that heirlooms go to 120. As someone who used to level in dungeons, the add on is crazy fast.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are some quests that you can complete in 20 seconds and others that take 20 minutes. Some of the long ones are required and some are skippable.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dont get why its so fast, I mean, quests are quests right?
Because it has insane routes. They'll have you pick up 12 quests in town and specifically lead you to each point methodically ror ultra efficient turn ins. It is 100% way faster than doing it yourself

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I started using it tonite.

Also ran into my first shit group in dungeon finder. The groups were pretty good so far, some fast some slower, some deeps doing like 70 while rest of deeps does like 250, lol, etc. but this fucking group was just bad. Tank could not keep aggro and healer fucking sucked. Skipped out on it after dying twice. Its actually surprising that it took all the way up to 75 to run into first bads. But in reality these fucking dungeons are pretty easy mode.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'll be using the autopilot just to run around efficiently. Especially if we're going horde. Have done the Barrens way too many times!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Is autopilot being ported over to classic? the quests are all different? It seems liek this would be a huge undertaking to redo.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If there is a need/want for an addon port someone will find a way to do it.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wasn't there originally something that helped track quests in classic? It wasn't as good as AAP but I remember having something after the first year or so that helped track quests and it listed quests you had not done in a notepad style interface or something.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It was Questhelper and it's what the current built-in quest tracking UI is based off of.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Wasn't there originally something that helped track quests in classic? It wasn't as good as AAP but I remember having something after the first year or so that helped track quests and it listed quests you had not done in a notepad style interface or something.

Yeah, I remember there was several, I even think joana (the guide dude and speedrunner) eventually had his own paid addon that essentially took his guide and made it into a mod sort of like autopilot.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, the AAP dude has a speedrunning discord, he got into beta so he's been working on vanilla leveling. It's amusing how riled he gets when any other speedrunner is mentioned. Banhammer like crazy.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the AAP dude has a speedrunning discord, he got into beta so he's been working on vanilla leveling. It's amusing how riled he gets when any other speedrunner is mentioned. Banhammer like crazy.
Not sure if same guy bt there is one that streams on twitch. Joana is his name. Hes a fucking sperg. someone asked him if he had a girl friend and hes all like no, hes too busy upgrading his vanilla guides for the past 15 yrs, lol. Total fucking autist.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Peak autism man.

xzi

Mouthbreather
and thank got for them because I'm too retarded to think for myself while leveling

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users