World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
These fucking turd waffles.

"Battle for Nazjatar" Changes Made

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
We’ve heard your feedback (and experienced it ourselves) – there can be lopsided faction representation during the “Battle for Nazjatar” event. We’ve seen cases where only one faction is represented.

To address this, we’ve now changed it via hotfix so the “Battle for Nazjatar” will only become active when Nazjatar has a good mix of both Horde and Alliance players in War Mode. When that is not the case, an alternative event will become active called “Azshara’s Elite Commanders.” This is also available to players who are not in War Mode, and it also awards Nazjatar Battle Commendations for slaying Elite commanders during the event.

We’re continuing to monitor and investigate reports of server lag during the event, and we’re acting on feedback about significantly imbalanced areas. We’ll let you know as we make further changes.

Thank you for your patience and continued feedback!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 213588

Wonder who here this applies to
Its really amazing how bad some people are at this game. Did a +12 Underrot today and the hunter in the group was absolutely abysmal. I did 50% more damage than him as a prot Paladin and the guy got us wiped twice by just blindly running off and into the bobbit worms.

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
Its really amazing how bad some people are at this game. Did a +12 Underrot today and the hunter in the group was absolutely abysmal. I did 50% more damage than him as a prot Paladin and the guy got us wiped twice by just blindly running off and into the bobbit worms.

I'm amazed too...they've been ripping buttons out of the game for eons now, and people can't even manage 5-digit dps with 410+ gear...DPS classes at that.

There could be one button that presses itself, and people would still find a way to fuck that up.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Yikes! What ableist attitude. I can't even. Clearly the game should be made easier and less challenging, especially for rotationally challenged people. It should play itself! Get with the times, it is $CURRENT_YEAR:

Edit: It was at this point that I realized who the management of Activision listened to the most.

• 1Picard

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
There is a place for everything, perhaps an auto-play MMO type game would fair well, maybe even better than WoW. Who knows.
But why even think about changing WoW into that?

I hate this type of person that very obviously does not like something, be it a game a movie or whatever but somehow is involved in the fandom and then keeps pushing to change that thing into something that they actually enjoy. Why not just find something you already enjoy? Why the extra steps?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That post was obvious click-bait, but tards like that are pretty notorious in every circle of life who refuse to be the only one not a part of something. Its similar to how that one mom pushes her frail hyper-allergic kid on the other kids in the neighborhood and gets your moms to nag you to include him. Then he gets a scratch and now we can't throw snakes at each other anymore.

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I hate how so much of the faction grinding is farming rares that die within 5 seconds of spawning & hoping for good RNG. The new zones might be a little more enjoyable in a few months. I'm not currently enjoying the patch because of the faction grind, but I do think there is some cool shit and it's a lot easier to gear alts now which is nice. There is also a decent amount to do so once I get flying I probably won't be as salty.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
You lost me at pet battles.
Wasn't there a "rule" that pet battles shouldn't affect the game? If you don't do pet battles you'll be quite behind in the faction race.

Edit: you can also get manapearls, so behind in armor upgrades too.

Last edited:

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Pet battles have become the game. I'm offended that we have to do all this other shit to keep up with the rep race.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
I'm amazed too...they've been ripping buttons out of the game for eons now, and people can't even manage 5-digit dps with 410+ gear...DPS classes at that.

There could be one button that presses itself, and people would still find a way to fuck that up.

My hunter has like 3 buttons, 2 more if aoe. My druid tank has 3-4, plus oh shit buttons. Shits retarded now. There used to be choices lol. I can't wait to make a twink in classic to pvp, this shit is aids.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Eh, MC and BWL raiding:

Mage - 1 button
Hunter - 2 buttons (but with autoshot timing)
Rogue - 3 buttons
Warlock - 2 buttons
Warrior - 3-4 buttons

Druid, Paladin, Shaman, Priest - you're healing, stop pretending otherwise

• 2Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thankfully, WW monks came along.

elfbuttons.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather

This is the exact reason people require high IO scores because this game is full of spergs

and not even the good kind of spergs

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You think that's bad you should see the general population of FFXIV. Way lower quality

The mog game though is hot

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
the population of FFXIV is so bad that you get banned for linking DPS meters

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Perfect rotation was still piss poor DPS with WW in Legion. I remember we had three or four WW monks in EN at one point and I was just amazed that people wanted to play that iteration of the Monk. I was in love with the Monk DPS and Tank roles in Mists of Pandaria, but thats where that love affair ended. Last time I played one was Legion and it just felt disjointed and I dropped it from there. Was surprised to hear everyone raving about the Tank spec towards the middle/end of Legion, though.

WoW is pretty much Keyboard and Mouse, so you can expect at least a certain level of competency in even the most mundane of situations. Where as FFXIV has the console component, which brings in far more people to the MMORPG genre at this stage, rather than later. Ive watched some people "start" playing FFXIV in streams and they are just absolutely horrid with their camera. Would rather watch their character, rather than the monster and the telegraphs. Which matters more, Susan? Your pretty character, or the shit killing you? Regardless, Im still loving the shit out of FFXIV and its a much needed break from WoW.

• 1Like