World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Max from Limit seemed like he was pretty happy with the deal he got, so it all kind of worked out in a way that we're seeing the top 4-5 guilds in the world all being casted simultaneously with a big focus on Method and Limit. I'd say this is the best case scenario for the viewer.

I don't really care which company is getting more views. I will say that watching Limit is far more entertaining than watching Method. Hearing the comms and hearing them fuck around is much more refreshing than listening to Preach "Ive gotta promote myself constantly" and bald guy.
They stopped streaming comms. They also pulled a bunch if VoDs. Guess they don't wanna give up their super secret tech.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They stopped streaming comms. They also pulled a bunch if VoDs. Guess they don't wanna give up their super secret tech.
Really? Last night they were streaming azshara comms. Not surprised though. They're gonna be pull for pull fighting for world first now

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't watched them too much. Will the mythic reclear give them the juice or are they still hundreds of pulls away?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So im sitting at work with a light workload, and time to kill. I have my Blizzard Launcher open and it says I can install WOW. Ive never once played the game. I assume this is a free trial period, then I can buy the game or some shit.

So thooughts...Im an EQ player for 20 years. looking for a fun or cheap way to kill hours at work.

This worth my time or would I be too overwhelmed to get going.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So im sitting at work with a light workload, and time to kill. I have my Blizzard Launcher open and it says I can install WOW. Ive never once played the game. I assume this is a free trial period, then I can buy the game or some shit.

So thooughts...Im an EQ player for 20 years. looking for a fun or cheap way to kill hours at work.

This worth my time or would I be too overwhelmed to get going.

Wait a month and try classic if you are interested in getting into WoW. Much better game overall.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It probably won't be unfulfilling for you if you've never played it. The new player experience is good, you may be overwhelmed with things to do at first when you hit max level though. If you want to give it a try I say go for it. We're all tainted by the game in its best state its ever been in, during Legion, coming into this expansion it feels like they dropped the ball significantly. But you didn't experience any of that shit so you may actually really enjoy it.

Unfortunately dungeons are all go-fast murder fests since everyone knows what to do and has gear for their alts so you won't really get any real feel of the game at all until you're max.

I'd say go for it, but just try out the level 20 free trial first to decide whether or not you enjoy the combat, etc. If you don't then don't bother. It gives a good feel for how the game plays later (albeit you're missing some skills and your character will likely play faster at max, etc).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also EQ skill doesn't translate well to this game

I always said EQ players made the worst WoW players

When I was a guild leader

That of which I Was

a Guild leader, that is

Also don't listen to these cuck boys talking about WoW Classic. Only play that if you're rocking two inches in your pants

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather

That of which I Was

a Guild leader, that is

Also don't listen to these cuck boys talking about WoW Classic. Only play that if you're rocking two inches in your pants

2 and a half inches motherfucker

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist

That of which I Was

a Guild leader, that is

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user