World of Warcraft: Current Year

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So don't play it like an esport. Here's a novel idea, play it how ever you want to play it and don't worry about what other people do.

We live in an (e)society where the trends and ripples caused by that much permeates far and wide.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
The essences really made the game hard for me to enjoy. It's basically impossible to play an alt right now without having to put hours of work into the alt everyday for a few weeks in order to get them decent essences. You have to treat it like a main. So I just don't bother now, and it's made me lose a lot of interest in the game in general. I don't even do the daily shit on my main anymore. Just log in to raid these days. Do my 1 mythic + each week.

A lot of the essence requirements are just retarded too. You shouldn't have to get exalted faction on every character. PvP essences shouldn't be bis for PvE content, or at least shouldn't require PvP to obtain the essence. Some of them are time gated. It's just really fucking dumb.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The essences really made the game hard for me to enjoy. It's basically impossible to play an alt right now without having to put hours of work into the alt everyday for a few weeks in order to get them decent essences. You have to treat it like a main. So I just don't bother now, and it's made me lose a lot of interest in the game in general. I don't even do the daily shit on my main anymore. Just log in to raid these days. Do my 1 mythic + each week.

A lot of the essence requirements are just retarded too. You shouldn't have to get exalted faction on every character. PvP essences shouldn't be bis for PvE content, or at least shouldn't require PvP to obtain the essence. Some of them are time gated. It's just really fucking dumb.

Yep, these design choices push more people away from their game day after day. Without a large shift in the leadership at Blizzard I don’t see this game ever getting back on a good path.

The core of the game is fun but that was designed long before the shitheels who currently leeching off the Blizzard name were even hired. The constant grind with no end can only been people engaged for so long before they give up.

Raids are enjoyable but all the aids level shit just to do them is a problem.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

I think at some point they are going to have to do something like make essences that you can purchase be account bound so that once you get them on one character you can send them to alts. They would still be a time/energy investment to do it but would be signifcantly faster than having to do everything with every damn alt you want to try.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We live in an (e)society where the trends and ripples caused by that much permeates far and wide.
It really doesn't though. Doing your weekly 10 is afk face on keyboard easy. Doing higher level dungeons nets you more drops per dungeon but the ilvl is the same so if you don't want to race, don't race.

It's amazing to me the amount of shit people on here bitch about that doesn't even effect them. Let's get back to complaining about nerfs to the world first race by people who can't clear LFR...

• 1Repost

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
CGUN8KW.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It really doesn't though. Doing your weekly 10 is afk face on keyboard easy. Doing higher level dungeons nets you more drops per dungeon but the ilvl is the same so if you don't want to race, don't race.

It's amazing to me the amount of shit people on here bitch about that doesn't even effect them. Let's get back to complaining about nerfs to the world first race by people who can't clear LFR...

Let's see your cutting edge TEP achieve and your orange parses? You always talk like you are something can you actually back it up?

xzi

Mouthbreather
people aren't bringing 3 rogues for 3 shrouds (though it's definitely a plus), they're bringing 3 rogues because they do the most cleave damage of anybody in the entire game

no shit if you're pushing 18s+ and trying to set world records you're going to bring the maximum damage comp

just like a warrior tank or healer druid is only brought because it does the most cleave of any tank or healer in the game, and also battle res (and also warrior doesn't take physical damage ever)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's more than that, it's their damage plus their utility which is better in M+ than any other class

xzi

Mouthbreather
right, but you don't need 3 shrouds since they changed almost all of the dungeons where you really can't skip more than a handful of packs where one rogue can do it just fine, also don't need more than 1 misdirect

but like I said it still helps if you somehow fuck up

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i havent played in like 10 years but i was gonna come back and mess around till classic, do i need to buy ervery expansion?
ive heard different things, some people say all i need to do is sub and i wold get every expac except BFA is this true?

anyone know of abetter way thatmay work?

• 1Barf

xzi

Mouthbreather
i havent played in like 10 years but i was gonna come back and mess around till classic, do i need to buy ervery expansion?
ive heard different things, some people say all i need to do is sub and i wold get every expac except BFA is this true?

anyone know of abetter way thatmay work?

A sub gets you everything except BFA, you have to then buy BFA if you decide you want to play it.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
A sub gets you everything except BFA, you have to then buy BFA if you decide you want to play it.

alright perfect thank you bro, was jus gonna get into this to play for a few weeks and quest or whatever do dungeons, do i get a boost as a new player coming into the game? or do i need to start from lvl 1?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
alright perfect thank you bro, was jus gonna get into this to play for a few weeks and quest or whatever do dungeons, do i get a boost as a new player coming into the game? or do i need to start from lvl 1?

If you activate (subscribe) a new account you should get a free 110 boost.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
If you activate (subscribe) a new account you should get a free 110 boost.

a buddy gave me his account for heirlooms and shit, so that means no free boost then i assume? im gonna need my own sub/account for classic so might as well jus sign up my own account, i wont have heirlooms and shit but at last ill get a 110 Boost with it, what you guys think?