World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
eh, mok'nathal is far too close to regular orcs anyways

Cause theyre a bunch of inbreeding fk rabbits. Your core ogre variants were awesome. Warlords of Draenor had some good lore, but I just didnt like the game all that much then.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'd like to see Mok'Nathal for the Horde, though it probably will never happen since Rexxar was supposed to be the last of their race.
There are a bunch in Burning Crusade.

You can also just say that there's been enough time for more horde aligned Ogres and Orcs to fuck in Dustwalloe Marsh and the kids are of age now.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Told you. It was Blizzard China's decision (that is, Tencent). The HQ only discovered the fiasco after the fact.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You know Blizzard has done a lot of things over the years I have disagreed with but I can’t seem to care about this kind of bullshit. I get the reason for the outrage but just like the retarded Kapernic shit there is a time and a place to stand on a soap box and preach. And it isn’t during the middle of events, games, tournaments, etc. - I feel like any company has a right to put an end to anyone causing a disturbance during their events regardless of the cause.

You can bring attention to your causes on your own fucking time. Probably an unpopular opinion but there it is.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You know Blizzard has done a lot of things over the years I have disagreed with but I can’t seem to care about this kind of bullshit. I get the reason for the outrage but just like the retarded Kapernic shit there is a time and a place to stand on a soap box and preach. And it isn’t during the middle of events, games, tournaments, etc. - I feel like any company has a right to put an end to anyone causing a disturbance during their events regardless of the cause.

You can bring attention to your causes on your own fucking time. Probably an unpopular opinion but there it is.
Its how they responded.

If Blizzard said "Hey tournaments are about the game and competition, please do not use these events to discuss your personal politics" and basically warned the guy no one would have cared. But instead they go beyond full retard and punish people that had nothing to do with what happened.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
The statement is full of corporate lingo about their Capitalised Values like Every Voice Matters (except Chinese minorities).

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
11nih7n0j6s31.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's the blatant hypocrisy they show. They love to gobble up that SJW tranny dick talking about peace love and harmony but when somebody actually comes out with real human rights message they show themselves for the ball and gag gimp to their winnie the pooh overlords they actually are.

I bet if that guy had gotten on stage and told everyone how much he loves dick except his own which he planned on cutting off they would've farted into their hands and gave a round of applause.

xzi

Mouthbreather

It's literally been blizzard policy for years. From Arena pros that participate in blizzcon to the entirety of Overwatch League. I don't think people are wrong to be against this but I also don't know why nobody gave a shit when xQc got banned for sharing memes that "MIGHT" be racist, cause he posted a trihard on twitch chat or that fat asian kid that got fined in the OWL and forced to remove a tweet because he posted a happy birthday pepe on his own birthday and they were worried it could be offensive to some people.

It's the same blizzard shit, different day.

Its how they responded.

If Blizzard said "Hey tournaments are about the game and competition, please do not use these events to discuss your personal politics" and basically warned the guy no one would have cared. But instead they go beyond full retard and punish people that had nothing to do with what happened.
Yeah but I mean, they literally signed contract for this.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's literally been blizzard policy for years. From Arena pros that participate in blizzcon to the entirety of Overwatch League. I don't think people are wrong to be against this but I also don't know why nobody gave a shit when xQc got banned for sharing memes that "MIGHT" be racist, cause he posted a trihard on twitch chat or that fat asian kid that got fined in the OWL and forced to remove a tweet because he posted a happy birthday pepe on his own birthday and they were worried it could be offensive to some people.

It's the same blizzard shit, different day.

Yeah but I mean, they literally sign contract for this.

Plus deep down we all know all these I stand with Honk Kong :honkler: retards don't give a shit it's another slacktivism cause of the day. I am glad for the people fighting for their own country and good on them for finally standing up but on the other hand it's not my fight to give a shit one way or another. If these people are sick of communism and want to change it Fuck Yeah you go ching chong, but if they wanted to embrace social credit and communism principles then you do you China. I am not going to pretend I actually have a horse in this race and really give a shit just because it's hip thing to do today.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
6ic7qfqt26s31.jpg

Politics is fine for them. Just so long as its woke virtue signaling politics.

I mean the company is ran by Bobby "Take the fun out of video games" Kotick. They only reason they embrace faggots, queers, homos, and pedos' is because it's profitable SJW gamergate shit has been an easy way to rack up those virtue signal points while not alienating enough average jobs to offset the high score. Did this just become news to you guys this week?

xzi

Mouthbreather
6ic7qfqt26s31.jpg

Politics is fine for them. Just so long as its woke virtue signaling politics.

But that same post is fucking stupid for the same reason it's trying to point out. China hates fags as much as the Westboro Baptist church, so why would Blizzard allow that?

I really don't give a fuck, I don't have corporation or country loyality in any way. But I'm not going to stop playing blizzard games and I'm not going to stop using google either.

• 1Picard

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
But that same post is fucking stupid for the same reason it's trying to point out. China hates fags as much as the Westboro Baptist church, so why would Blizzard allow that?

I really don't give a fuck, I don't have corporation or country loyality in any way. But I'm not going to stop playing blizzard games and I'm not going to stop using google either.

If you try and have your film released in China and it is filled with LGBTQ+ themes and characters they're going to tell you to pound sand. Their tolerance depends on the issue and it's perceived proximity. Taiwanese citizens talking about the liberation of Hong Kong on a Taiwanese broadcast is substantially different than the round eyes pushing rainbow colored bracelets back in the states.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users