World of Warcraft: Current Year

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
What is so wrong with just being able to get BiS in each slot for any given tier and be done with it so you can play alts or do other stuff. No, you have to chase the carrot forever and never actually be "done".
As Ukerric Ukerric says, they're selling addiction, not a game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As Ukerric Ukerric says, they're selling addiction, not a game.
It literally doesn't matter unless you are in the .1 percent of the population who is clearing raids on week 2 or 3. None of the people here who bitch about McForging will ever be complete BiS so it literally doesn't effect them. They are being angry just to be angry.

• 1Repost

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It literally doesn't matter unless you are in the .1 percent of the population who is clearing raids on week 2 or 3. None of the people here who bitch about McForging will ever be complete BiS so it literally doesn't effect them. They are being angry just to be angry.

Why do you need complete BIS otherwise it's irrelevant? It's not a binary argument.

I can go for my BIS helmet of gooderer if I know it's a rare drop/hard quest or whatever and keep pursuing it. Then go on to the next one.

Leon

<Silver Donator>

8/9 M before i cancelled my sub while progging Mythic Ashzara, 2.1k rating in M+, not a big deal, but by no mean not a casual pace player either. I think i earned my right to bitch according to your statement.

BFA is a steaming pile of shit, titanforging is the worst shit to have ever been designed.

Having to farm THOUSANDS of shit fucking pearls because the items they offer are NECESSARY to get the DPS on Ashvane (weeks ago mind you, not now after the gear trickles in slowly every week) and STILL wearing those fucking shitty 425 items over the gear you earn in a MYTHIC raid is complete fucking trash.

Why the fuck even designing bracers or belts or gloves if they are not an upgrade even at 455 with socket over a fucking 425 with socket? For playing outside of mythic raiding you say? What if the person only do mythic raiding like most of the people in my guild do? Get the fuck out of here. Raid to get upgrades? Nah, take your sidegrade usable only in the other part of the world you don't play in currently. FUCKING GENIUS

Essences having to be farmed/rep'ed for EVERY toon is complete nonsense.

World quests are a total clusterfuck of shit.

PVP is a complete mess. That shit isn't fixable. AND YOU ARE FORCED TO FUCKING DO RANKED ARENAS AND BGs FOR SOME OF THE BEST PVE ESSENCES. FUCK YEAH!

Rep grinding every fucking tier, item level reset every fucking tier, the endless fucking threadmill. All of it is complete shit.

But the brown jewel of this shit crown is titanforging. Who the fuck designed this fucking system that can allow any fucking idiot to hardly ever clear heroic and have better gear than mythic raiders? Do you know how fucking hard mythic is compared to everything else? I know people who raided every fucking week every tier since release, (also clearing high level mythic+ every week etc) that have HARDLY any TF or sockets on their gear, yet i've seen people 8/8 H and 1/9 M with full socket and higher ilvl. MAKES FUCKING SENSE.

Mythic +? Let's not even go there. Clearing a 20 is LEAPS AND BOUNDS harder than clearing 10, or hell a 15. What do you get from that? Nothing. Bragging rights. NOT A FUCKING THING. Not even a chance at a higher ilvl, MAY be a chance at another item in the box but no chance at it rolling higher level. And 500 AP for a 19+? Get the fuck out.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Not surprised at all and actually I'm glad. Most of the questions were dumb and players plugging their server and guild.

They were anticipating too many "What's your position on HK?" questions.

Blizzard has been screening questions since like... 2012?? This reddit thread is misleading and dumb as fuck, like most reddit threads.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
World quests are the worst fucking thing ever made. And there are retards saying it was an improvement over daily quests.

World quests are daily quests. You just have to run around every zone in the game... daily.. also with no flying mount.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
World quests are the worst fucking thing ever made. And there are retards saying it was an improvement over daily quests.

World quests are daily quests. You just have to run around every zone in the game... daily.. also with no flying mount.

It just shows you how stupid the average person is that they can't tell World Quests are simply daily quests in a different box.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's almost impressive how badly they ruined all the promising systems from Legion in BfA. While also adding some of the most stale, uninspired "new" systems the game has ever seen. BfA is truly a failure.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It must be because all the good designers are off working on the next expansion...right?!?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I finally quit. Did 3/4 of the tiers. Probably 2 more than I should have. Will probably see if the new expansion is any good but I'm not holding my breath.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It just shows you how stupid the average person is that they can't tell World Quests are simply daily quests in a different box.

They're the same, but at least daily quests had an end at the end of the day. They even had an end when you capped your rep. You could be done with them.

Never thought I'd defend daily quests lmao

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont like dailies, but if I have to do them to get something in the game I want.. I preferred the Panda or Fireland dailies. Building something, watching something grow.. I was in a way.. down with that. Getting my puppers on the farm, etc. A billion things I would rather be doing than those dailies, but I did like my Farm after I was done maxxing out everything. One of the few times I can remember feeling accomplished. Before that, I can only really recall Sons of Hodir faction and how I was on a PVP server at the time. But I think that was more relief... Hrmm...

• 1Like

Khane

Dude, the fireland dailies were some of the worst they ever put in the game. And that model has never left the game. "Do dailies for 3 weeks and eventually you'll have a new forward camp you can get new dailies from!". Literally every iteration, including world quests for new "island content", since forever. Fuck dailies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Dude, the fireland dailies were some of the worst they ever put in the game. And that model has never left the game. "Do dailies for 3 weeks and eventually you'll have a new forward camp you can get new dailies from!". Literally every iteration, including world quests for new "island content", since forever. Fuck dailies.

Hey pal, if I'm having to choose from this shit or that shit - I prefer the shit I can get done in 20 minutes. Instead of flying all over the expansion to do shit in two minute increments, only to fly to another spot for another two minute increment. Whats worse? You can do World Quests twice a day. Ffs, once is bad enough - but this expansion made it seem almost mandatory for that stupid f'n neck design. It wasnt so bad when an addon grouped you with people and you could literally just get to an area and get credit for it. But the problem with that sentence was "It wasnt so bad", before I even talked about the addon nerf it caused. I'm not playing the game, you're not playing the game. Just curious how much shit Blizzard is going to shovel before they go back to some semblance of their original philosophy.

Khane

You had to go to Hyjal, do the shit outside, then go into the portal, do the shit near the camp, then go down into the cave and do those. It was terrible. Those dailies were some of the worst ever. Not saying WQs are good, they all suck. But Firelands dailies were basically the worst of the worst.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Derpforging.png

Burns

View attachment 227845

They found a way to to add more RNG to the system, it no longer adds ilevel, instead it can roll 1 of 11 bonus effect, each with 3 different tiers.
A worf isn't quite right for this, it's more of a...

giphy.gif

On a positive note, it looks like they found a way to drop Titanforge shenanigans and then, next xpac, they can drop this corruption shit and have normal loot again.

Here are the positives you can get:
Avoidance
  • Tier 1: Your Avoidance is increased by an amount equal to 3% of your Haste.
  • Tier 2: Your Avoidance is increased by an amount equal to 6% of your Haste.
  • Tier 3: Your Avoidance is increased by an amount equal to 10% of your Haste.
Haste
  • Tier 1: Increases the amount of Haste you gain from all sources by 2%.
  • Tier 2: Increases the amount of Haste you gain from all sources by 3%.
  • Tier 3: Increases the amount of Haste you gain from all sources by 4%.
Mastery
  • Tier 1: Increases the amount of Mastery you gain from all sources by 2%.
  • Tier 2: Increases the amount of Mastery you gain from all sources by 3%.
  • Tier 3: Increases the amount of Mastery you gain from all sources by 4%.
Critical Strike
  • Tier 1: Increases the amount of Critical Strike you gain from all sources by 2%.
  • Tier 2: Increases the amount of Critical Strike you gain from all sources by 3%.
  • Tier 3: Increases the amount of Critical Strike you gain from all sources by 4%.
Versatility
  • Tier 1: Increases the amount of Versatility you gain from all sources by 2%.
  • Tier 2: Increases the amount of Versatility you gain from all sources by 3%.
  • Tier 3: Increases the amount of Versatility you gain from all sources by 4%.
Health Regeneration
  • Tier 1: 20% of total Health Regeneration now continues during Combat.
  • Tier 2: 30% of total Health Regeneration now continues during Combat.
  • Tier 3: 40% of total Health Regeneration now continues during Combat.
Healing Received
  • Tier 1: Increases your healing received from all sources by 2%.
  • Tier 2: Increases your healing received from all sources by 4%.
  • Tier 3: Increases your healing received from all sources by 6%.
Leech
  • Tier 1: Increases your Leech by 2%.
  • Tier 2: Increases your Leech by 4%.
  • Tier 3: Increases your Leech by 6%.
Critical Damage
  • Tier 1: Increases the damage you deal with Critical Strikes by 5%.
  • Tier 2: Increases the damage you deal with Critical Strikes by 6%.
  • Tier 3: Increases the damage you deal with Critical Strikes by 7%.
Periodic Damage Effects
  • Tier 1: Reduces your damage taken from periodic effects by 2%.
  • Tier 2: Reduces your damage taken from periodic effects by 4%.
  • Tier 3: Reduces your damage taken from periodic effects by 6%.
Flash of Clarity
  • Tier 3: Your spells and abilities have a chance to grant you a Flash of Clarity, reducing the cooldown of your next 3 spells cast by 2 sec.

Each Tier gives:
  • Tier 1: 5 - 10 Corruption
  • Tier 2 : 12 - 17 Corruption
  • Tier 3: 20 - 25 Corruption
When you equip your first Corrupted piece, you'll start with the Grasping Tendrils (snare) debuff. 1 RPPM.

When you have more than 20 Corruption, you gain the Corrupted Zone (Void Zone) debuff. 1 RPPM.

When you have more than 40 Corruption, you gain the Grand Delusions (trash mob spawns) debuff. 1 RPPM.

When you have more than 60 Corruption, you gain the Creeping Death (healing redux / increased dmg taken) debuff. This debuff is always active.

Max corruption, after reductions from cloak, and what not, might be 100. On PTR, currently, 90 gives 100% runspeed redux, a 16 yard void zone that ticks for 78k, a mob that melees you, and 40% extra dmg taken/reduced healing.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Oh I wish I could see peoples faces and hear reactions when the piece someone has been looking for after multiple raids drops, its corrupted and they cant equip it because its going to bump their tier. These devs bro... :trump::trump:

• 1Solidarity

Rime

<Donor>
It is a shit system, but the above would not really matter in the long run. You can 'cleanse' them at will by going to the Heart.