World of Warcraft: Current Year

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
The company took a turn for the worse when Mike Morhaime retired. He was the last bastion against full on Activision influence.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather

I'm still missing 170k+ worth of auctions, and it won't allow me to open a ticket for it. Zero response on the forums if and when this will be fixed. I'm honestly not even holding out hope that they'll actually send me the auctions I bought.

Problem is it's blocking the rest of my mailbox too, so everything I've sent that character is just.. in the void?

This patch is still going real great.

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
How are you not allowed to open a ticket? Confused, but wouldn't be surprised if that was actually a thing now.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can open a ticket, but then after typing my issue it asks me to select from various issues with 8.3, and there's no option to not select anything ingame that lets me just write my problem out. So I select issue with mailing/items and it wants me to choose which item I'm missing and then sends me to item restore

Which is.. not.. what I'm looking for at all. My mailbox/auction house is completely bugged on one single character. They DID say 2 weeks ago that the AH is having issues sending gold back but it's not gold it's auctions I bought.

I'm sure I can open a support ticket much easier out of game, I just haven't tried. I'm still giving them a few more days.

• 1Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It seems they recently limited what you can send tickets on pretty heavily, and you really need to work around the system to actually get something where you can just type out what you want up the chain. Basically narrows you into as little of an issue as it can, and if that doesn't answer your problem, there's almost no way to escalate past the system.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It seems they recently limited what you can send tickets on pretty heavily, and you really need to work around the system to actually get something where you can just type out what you want up the chain. Basically narrows you into as little of an issue as it can, and if that doesn't answer your problem, there's almost no way to escalate past the system.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather

Recently with the guy from Linus Tech Tips being banned Linus brought up the fact that "It makes zero sense that they had better customer support 15 years ago and now you can't even manage to get a response from a real person and they've grown as a company" about sums it up

I love Blizzard, it's why I complain.. but what the fuck

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
He got unbanned. He was apparently banned not because of an actual program, just the suspicion that he might be using one...

• 1WTF
  • 1Repost
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
man, Limit is crushing method in this race. 2 bosses ahead, hoping they can pull through this time.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’ve watched about an hour of the race. Limit seems like they have fun, open comms, laugh a lot... Method is serious business and not fun to watch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Judging on DPS meters, probably about the same as Method. They're just playing extremely well this tier compared to the last 2. Method is having a lot of individual personal mistakes repeatedly on Ilygynoth.

Max taking a step out to coach instead of try to raid lead while playing now has someones mind 100% focused on the fight instead of split between trying to lead and fight at the same time. It's proving to be pretty huge for them so far.

Method will definitely catch up by tomorrow, maybe even today but to say they have better corruption is the reason they're ahead is pretty retarded.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Yea, don't know why anyone would watch this without comms. Never watched this when it was just method streaming and a bunch of talking heads saying stupid things to fill the silence.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How much more corrupted gear do they have?

1540111796425.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I'm item level 435 now but I don't see mythic dungeons in the dungeon finder... am I missing something? I thought those mythic keystones were separate but maybe they aren't?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Judging on DPS meters, probably about the same as Method. They're just playing extremely well this tier compared to the last 2. Method is having a lot of individual personal mistakes repeatedly on Ilygynoth.

Max taking a step out to coach instead of try to raid lead while playing now has someones mind 100% focused on the fight instead of split between trying to lead and fight at the same time. It's proving to be pretty huge for them so far.

Method will definitely catch up by tomorrow, maybe even today but to say they have better corruption is the reason they're ahead is pretty retarded.

I am wasn’t saying it was the case but you guys have posted some links of those infinite stars shit accounting for more than 25-30% of peoples dps in some cases which would be enough to swing some fights if they had enough of those, then again I would expect Limit and Method types to have split farmed up enough of that stuff to not be an issue.

I would be all in favor of a an NA guild finally winning a race.

xzi

Mouthbreather
fair, but yeah they all certainly farmed enough. You can however buy all the best corruption on BoE gear at the moment if you desire and your server is large enough.

But yknow, limit threw at Jaina so lol we'll see what happens