World of Warcraft: Current Year

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Ah, Taliesin did his Friday show. Bellular getting on Asmongold's Allcraft seemed to really go under his skin. He ranted that he played FFXIV for five years and how he has more experience. I now have to get a shovel because my room is filled with second hand embarrassment.

The source

Why does he even have viewers anymore? Wasn't the reason people watched him because they were carebear normie casuals? Now he's salty and angry and bitter all the time so he appeals to nobody. I guess he applies to the SJWs? Watching that clip of him rage the other day and argue with viewers about FF14 female models was so hilarious.

And he's claiming to know FF14? Dude didn't even realize what happened when his "group disappeared" in a level 20 dungeon and auto declined the popup window to teleport to the boss room, and had no idea what was going on. You learn that system in like the first 2 days of playing. Lol. God he is such a bitter loser.

I hear ya bud. I say the same thing when I hear grown ass men crying about women asking how tall they are.
Bro, men are allowed to prefer big tits and petite bodies, but women are NOT allowed to prefer tall men.

Basically, the extreme on either side are losers. SJW woke scolds are losers, and incel virgins are losers.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why does he even have viewers anymore? Wasn't the reason people watched him because they were carebear normie casuals? Now he's salty and angry and bitter all the time so he appeals to nobody.

Oh but there's a quite large audience for that.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I hope we get to see Evitel go off on WoW one day. I can sense a deep vein of cynicism lying just under the surface.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guess we'll get to see where the real wall is soon, Limit 8/10 now while Echo is 7/10 doing splits that Limit already got done.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
1626404950128.png

I’m waiting for it to come out that she fucks dudes and he watches.
The way Taliesin tried to cancel Asmongold and went off on Bellular, my guess is it's one of these two.

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 13 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Taliesin falling apart heals my soul.
I have never really watched Twitch. I had no idea who Taliesin even was until I got back into MMOs a few months back.

this must be like watching the gamer equivalent of the bachelorette or whatever trash reality tv is in vogue for housewives now. It’s been very cringe worthy and entertaining.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I looked up those two and saw they were playing the “my feelings” card and Asmon owned them a while back. When that mouth breather destroys you and your wife you know you really are garbage. These fucking dorks can’t believe they make money

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

So apparently on KT you can despawn a tank add using a trinket off heroic KT/fatescribe, let Echo kill Mythic KT in like 20 pulls. That's some pro strats (also great design Blizz)

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I looked up those two and saw they were playing the “my feelings” card and Asmon owned them a while back. When that mouth breather destroys you and your wife you know you really are garbage. These fucking dorks can’t believe they make money
There a link? I feel like I need to watch past seasons of awful.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Kind of disappointing how fast KT went down. Wonder if Sylvannas is gonna be done in <100 pulls.

Merrith

Kind of disappointing how fast KT went down. Wonder if Sylvannas is gonna be done in <100 pulls.

I didn't get to see the actual strat, but seemed like it's a pretty broken thing to be able to despawn whatever add it is with a trinket

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Balance druids always so op.

I didn't get to see the actual strat, but seemed like it's a pretty broken thing to be able to despawn whatever add it is with a trinket
Pretty dumb of Blizzard not to foresee it if so though. But they are dumb enough to know it might be a thing, yet not realize it's a problem. Strats that require rng are stupid as hell.

Merrith

Balance druids always so op.

Pretty dumb of Blizzard not to foresee it if so though. But they are dumb enough to know it might be a thing, yet not realize it's a problem. Strats that require rng are stupid as hell.

They might not even have a Mythic raiding team internally to test all that, that's why the high end guilds end up as beta testers.