World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just had a realisation.

Kel'Thuzad is the penultimate boss of Sanctum of Domination.

The Kael'thas storyline reminds us that Silvermoon was destroyed to ressurect Kel'thuzad as a lich in the Sunwell.

Sylvanas was killed in the defence of Silvermoon.

Could Sylvanas not walk over to the next boss room and figure out that she is in bad company? She was already giving Arthas 2.0 worried looks.

???

It's not even like they didn't play Warcraft 3 as the Kael'thas storyline mentions it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just had a realisation.

Kel'Thuzad is the penultimate boss of Sanctum of Domination.

The Kael'thas storyline reminds us that Silvermoon was destroyed to ressurect Kel'thuzad as a lich in the Sunwell.

Sylvanas was killed in the defence of Silvermoon.

Could Sylvanas not walk over to the next boss room and figure out that she is in bad company? She was already giving Arthas 2.0 worried looks.

???

It's not even like they didn't play Warcraft 3 as the Kael'thas storyline mentions it.
You are thinking to hard about a shit story. Just grab your controler and eat crayons as usual.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
From all the current writers none have played WC3, and WC3:Reforged was partially outsourced.

trolling.png

josh.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So 4 guilds all on KT right now. Echo pulling double time? Not sure. Would be crazy if there's an upset. Limit was a good, entertaining watch last night. I love how they keep their cool and continue to goof around. There was a moment where Imfiredup made a mistake, and Max asked him what he was doing, and Imfired up told him "don't worry about it bud." Lol. Imfiredup is built differently though. It's like he has 1 extra mobility ability, 1 extra immune and 1 extra instant non global damage ability. What a god.

Echo will probably be the true champions, unless they somehow take +18 hours, but I doubt it.

Fuck balance druids. Also, when is Blizzard going to do something about the healer specs that don't do damage?

Echo best by pull 60 – 81.36%

Limit best by pull 60 – 77.80%

Last edited:

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Also, when is Blizzard going to do something about the healer specs that don't do damage?
Never. HamletEJ is the one that does healer tuning. People tried to bring up for two expansions how Mistweavers have a shit group heal kit with long cooldowns, and how dealing damage with fistweaving should be part of the much touted "class fantasy". Especially after they removed it in the same expansion holy paladins got upgraded to it.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The more I think about WoD, BFA, and read about Shadowlands the more I realize Legion was a fucking accident.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
You are thinking to hard about a shit story. Just grab your controler and eat crayons as usual.
I'm having a chill time levelling up crafting in FF14 thanks, lounged on my sofa with my ergonomically designed PS4 controller hooked up to my big TV while my wife is sat next to me doing her hobbies.

Meanwhile you are sat up, a foot away from your monitor, probably alone, getting arthritis.

Funny thing is that I sprained my wrist doing some DIY two weeks ago. I'm doing less of my day job (programming and editing using a PC) to rest it and it's healing slow because it's my fucking dominant hand I use all the time, but I'm increasing my MMO time because the controller doesn't use my wrist at all.

It's just great, I'm someone who had eye strain and aching hands by 20 because I was playing WoW so much too.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Also we are thoroughly enjoying dissecting the death of the game and the company.

Yes they are still going to make sacks of cash for Bobby Kotick's bonus from sunk cost fallacy stockholme syndrome victims, but there's two ways to deal with that sunk cost:

1) Be in denial and continue to push cash their way while they pound ever deeper into your asshole.

or

2) Use our immense knowledge of the game to clinically assassinate this zombie company and entertain ourselves with the drama.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The more I think about WoD, BFA, and read about Shadowlands the more I realize Legion was a fucking accident.
I'm fairly convinced Activision sees WoW's success/failure as a win/win. It probably doesnt make great margins compared to Hearthstone, but if it succeeds it's still profit.

If WoW fails it's just a good excuse to cut people loose, or move them into other divisions (aka mobile gaming or some other crap). Much easier to do when you've eroded the goodwill of your fanbase; there won't be much of an outcry then.

• 2Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Echo just blasted through the best Sylvannas pull and got her to 51.8%. Limit hasn't even gotten below 60% yet. Echo looks so strong. Crazy that they started 18ish hours late as well. I'll be surprised if Limit pull off the victory. That Echo enrage death at 51.8% was pretty close, but they had too many dead at the end. Echo will have it today most likely.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
From all the current writers none have played WC3, and WC3:Reforged was partially outsourced.

View attachment 362869

View attachment 362870
Every fucking time with these fucking cunts. First thing on their shitter bio is who they work for, what their title is and waht they do followed by "my opinions are my own" or some other similar disclaimer.

Your opinions arent your fucking own when literally the first thing out of your mouth is who you work for and what you do for them and the popularity of your shitter account is directly tied to who you work for and you being noted for that with a bluecheck.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Your opinions arent your fucking own when literally the first thing out of your mouth is who you work for and what you do for them and the popularity of your shitter account is directly tied to who you work for and you being noted for that with a bluecheck.
That person didn't and still doesn't have a blue check...

Big P, let's talk. I came to the realization over the pandemic that nobody is going to award me points at the end of my life for all the time I spent being mad about stupid stuff, or even semi-important stuff. Anger is only valuable if it inspires you to some kind of positive action, otherwise it's just another toxin in your body.

You might want to re-evaluate the things that you pay attention to and where you direct your energy.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
It probably doesnt make great margins compared to Hearthstone, but if it succeeds it's still profit.
I guess, because Activision thinks the brand "Blizzard" is not as valuable, because it's playerbase won't migrate to the more profitable mobile market.

Hearthstone also is in decline. Blizzard fucked up to grow esports organically with SC2, OW and HotS, and players fled from their micromanaging and trying to control everything.

At the moment Blizzard has nothing to show for except OW and WoW, and everyone thinks OW2 is in trouble after Tigole quit. As for WoW ... well, we all know how that story went.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Echo just blasted through the best Sylvannas pull and got her to 51.8%. Limit hasn't even gotten below 60% yet. Echo looks so strong. Crazy that they started 18ish hours late as well. I'll be surprised if Limit pull off the victory. That Echo enrage death at 51.8% was pretty close, but they had too many dead at the end. Echo will have it today most likely.
Yeah, the 'accepted' view is that NA gets a head start, but EU benefits from 18 hours of boss testing / strats so it all works out in the wash.

Close races are more fun at least. The best was like G'huun or whatever where Limit wasn't streaming but Method was and there was always this specter that Limit was going to clear it any pull. With 1st and 2nd place both streaming, that bogeyman is not as present.

edit: And Echo just hit 49.5% and she kept fighting. lol

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Echo just killed the supposed 50% mark on Sylvannas and it bugged out?

People saying there might be a hidden phase?

EDIT: Datamining saying that 45% in Mythic, which is mathematically impossible before a reset.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Echo just killed the supposed 50% mark on Sylvannas and it bugged out?

People saying there might be a hidden phase?
Holy shit. People were saying she ends at 45%, but I thought it was a meme, most people thought it was a meme. It seems like it's true, or that was a bug.

I don't know where they'll get the extra damage, but Scripe seems to think it's doable, just not today.