World of Warcraft: Current Year

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Nah, instead they were busy gossiping about how muscular X male was, or how big his bulge is.

You clearly haven't been around women much if you don't understand that they are every bit as vulgar as men when it comes to sex/sexual talk.

Normal women, absolutely.

The ones working at Blizzard are artsy-fartsy tech geeky strong-and-independent-but-carrying-daddy-issues snowflakes.

The men working there aren't like most normal men in the workplace, what makes you think the women are normal?

We're witnessing a bunch of socially-handicapped people airing their dirty laundry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
He didn't lick enough boot over

and then his response to the article Kotaku wrote

so the bluehairs are really going to take to screws to him now.

The bluehairs will go after anyone.. When will these retards learn you never apologize to the outrage mob it only makes shit worse.

Cybsled

In this climate it wouldnt even be that he posts here but the type of community he created.

Lol you can't lay that on him. This forum only became a conservative cesspool around the time Obama got elected from what I recall, long after he stopped posting.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Lol you can't lay that on him. This forum only became a conservative cesspool around the time Obama got elected from what I recall, long after he stopped posting.
You can post the same thing on Forbes when it pops up there :p

• 1Worf

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
There is no assault. They are getting in trouble for words.
1627503638633.png

• 4Repost
  • 1Like
  • 1Slow

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Maybe Furor was drunk and thought he was with hot chicks on this picture... He was gonna marry them all.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Normal women, absolutely.

The ones working at Blizzard are artsy-fartsy tech geeky strong-and-independent-but-carrying-daddy-issues snowflakes.

The men working there aren't like most normal men in the workplace, what makes you think the women are normal?

We're witnessing a bunch of socially-handicapped people airing their dirty laundry.
Even the fat, disgusting women talk like that. I had a girl who was a fucking whale, rainbow hair, tats, etc. that used to run my auto-boxer line and she was one of the most vulgar women I've ever met. It's almost like sex and talking about it is endemic in humans. Fucking weird!
Your memory sucks or you're out of touch. Most of this forum used to jerk Obama off and gave people like Tad10 and Seal Team 6 guy (forget his name) all kinds of shit for being conservatives.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't bring shitty dumb ass politics here also. Leave that crap where it belongs.

• 5Like
  • 1Pathetic

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And what was illegal in this picture? you obviously can't read. like i said, extremely poor taste. but what lawsuits were filed shortly after this was taken? what charges brought against anyone here? i'm confused.

dumb people hate nuance

words constitute harassment. this is a civil suit regarding workplace conditions.

unwanted advances, cubicle crawling on the floor under women's desks, calling women bitches, and just the general environment. the picture corroborates the fraternity culture outlined in the suit.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even the fat, disgusting women talk like that. I had a girl who was a fucking whale, rainbow hair, tats, etc. that used to run my auto-boxer line and she was one of the most vulgar women I've ever met. It's almost like sex and talking about it is endemic in humans. Fucking weird!

Your memory sucks or you're out of touch. Most of this forum used to jerk Obama off and gave people like Tad10 and Seal Team 6 guy (forget his name) all kinds of shit for being conservatives.

Yeah, this forum didn't turn till Trump announced he was running.

• 1Seriously?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm still laughing these idiots put it all on social media. Good case study for future corporate employees on why social media is bad :p

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
words constitute harassment. this is a civil suit regarding workplace conditions.
right so just words, like i said. the cosby thing is a bad look. but this isn't a bill cosby situation at all.

This was simply a failure on blizzards HR & leadership part to tell a couple dudes to shut the fuck up. and therefore yes they should be punished for that. but thats like a 3 on the scale, where social will make it out to be like a 9 once they run with those pics. if HR had done their job none of this would even be out in the news right now (because again no lawsuits or charges ever filed against anyone)

they were likely thinking about how those "frat boys" (couldn't be further from TBH) turned them into that billion dollar company. and everyone turns a blind eye when your making them mega bucks

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I don't think the women had a Cosby room.
They didn't need to. Men created the room and women used it to trade their sexuality for whatever they wanted to get there. BY THEIR OWN CHOICE AND WITH FULL AGENCY.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm still laughing these idiots put it all on social media. Good case study for future corporate employees on why social media is bad :p
This is going to be a daily occurrence very soon as the current late 30s+ enter into more and more marquee positions. Its going to be non stop dredging up old social media photos of things no one had an issue with at the time but is now worse than child rape.

Dont like your 40 year old boss? Go dig up social media from 20 years ago and show a post of him saying American Inventor or mocking xyz group. The opportunities are endless as just about EVERYONE was making posts and content 10 years ago thats verboten today.

I dont doubt there wasnt sexual harassment at Blizzard but as usual the SJWs on social media act like its the worst thing ever.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, this forum didn't turn till Trump announced he was running.
It had nothing to do with Trump. It turned when we watched the media compose a completely false narrative of Saint Trayvon being murdered by George Zimmerman the Comic Book Villain.

• 6Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users