World of Warcraft: Current Year

Juvarisx

Florida
Its actually really fun. Combat is fluid and the games are quick, will need a balance pass but its a good time.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
It's complete shit. Already people fly hacking, and warping through structures.

If I was 12 I'd love it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I got to renown 6 or so, not sure ill end up playing it enough to get the Parrot for classic though, which is my only real reason to.

Seems optimal to just land on an elite to kill it, get a skill quick, and grind PVE stuff to finish your captain's orders quest real quick and then die so you can repeat. Otherwise you spend 5-10x that amount of time to maybe double or triple your renown gain.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So.. its just a time limited PVP map with unique rewards? Really pushing for that FOMO. If I still had plans to play in the future, I'd be a bit annoyed. Instead its just sad.
They're like 6 years late to the Battle Royale craze.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Thanks for reminding me to cancel. Been a few months since I logged in. See you gents in an xpac or three.

• 2Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
As someone that has never Battle Royaled, this is hot aids.

It would be one thing if it was a permanent side mode (that you could engage every once in a while, like BGs nowadays), but with it only running 6 weeks, you need to commit to getting a level in this basically every single day its running if you want the level 40 rewards.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As someone that has never Battle Royaled, this is hot aids.

It would be one thing if it was a permanent side mode (that you could engage every once in a while, like BGs nowadays), but with it only running 6 weeks, you need to commit to getting a level in this basically every single day its running if you want the level 40 rewards.
Lord knows theyre going to use that as metrics. "Look how many people are enjoying this content!"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As usual with tranbo faggot Blizzard instead of having their finger on the pulse they have their finger up their asshole. Battle Royal gayness is about 5 or 6 years to late.

It’s like these American Inventor tards and MOBAs the entire fucking genre was built under their fucking noses they were just too fucking stupid to notice until it slipped through their fingers. This shit is just more of the same.

Chris

Potato del Grande
As usual with tranbo faggot Blizzard instead of having their finger on the pulse they have their finger up their asshole. Battle Royal gayness is about 5 or 6 years to late.

It’s like these American Inventor tards and MOBAs the entire fucking genre was built under their fucking noses they were just too fucking stupid to notice until it slipped through their fingers. This shit is just more of the same.
Yeah there were definetly battle royale maps in WC3.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Going to play fated season for sure. I got a 70 of every class except warlock, mage and warrior. I main Mistweaver Monk, Blood DK and Guardian Druid. I loved the Dragonflight expac so far. Way better then Shadowlands. I look forward to cross server guilding next expac. Maybe we can all put a guild together. If we all find the time anymore.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Trading Post has Dreadwake mount. I always wanted it never wanted to pay money for it in blizzard store. Any of you guys still play retail? Season 4 is coming out April 23 I think. Looking forward to it. Dragonflight has been best expac I've played in years. I'm literally happy for all my experiences with it. Helps playing with friends tho. Love to play with you guys. Cross server guilds next expac. We should do something.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Trading Post has Dreadwake mount. I always wanted it never wanted to pay money for it in blizzard store. Any of you guys still play retail? Season 4 is coming out April 23 I think. Looking forward to it. Dragonflight has been best expac I've played in years. I'm literally happy for all my experiences with it. Helps playing with friends tho. Love to play with you guys. Cross server guilds next expac. We should do something.
What fucked up parallel universe are you from?

Misc refugee
NVM

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What fucked up parallel universe are you from?

NVM

Nobody playing retail anymore? Retail is better by far. You cant pay me to relive my classic days. I was a hardcore raider in early days and first expacs. Dragonflight is amazing. I love it.

Anyways bro I've been on this forum a lot longer than you, do you even know who Sam Deathwalker is? I've been browsing these forums since they were talking about LOTR becoming a movie before it became a movie. (Really cool heads up on that one by the way, I knew about LOTR before the movie when I was in 9th grade because of you guys)

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
So Sam Da Pedo is what stuck out the most in your memories of FoH for you in 9th grade?

Interesting.

• 2Worf