World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I got a 865 ring upgrade. Sorry brah! Git gud!

I'm thinking it bugged on me or I'll have something in the mailbox when I check after work (hopefully the latter). Poured over some threads elsewhere and not a single person reported getting nothing/coins. Everyone seems to be getting gear and/or keystone, at least.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Completed Mythic 5 (after timer) on Teuvan, got Mythic 5 titanforged 865 wrists and lvl 4 Keystone. DK completed Mythic 3 (don't remember if we hit timer or not..I think we failed) got Mythic 3 Warforged 855 CoS necklace (the one with the set bonus) with lvl 3 key. 5400 in FRIENDLY on him, so not even close to unlocking the dungeon to get the other set piece, so that's cool that I got an item I can't get, I suppose!

And 0/5 on boss loot (used one roll on my non-raiding DK this week).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What have people's experience with pugging mythic+? Trying decide playing with a friend who's an honorary member of a guild(so I likely won't get in) or joining the resident guild on hyjal. I view being in a good guild important to longevity even if you don't plan on doing raid content. Which I don't because of the time commitment.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What have people's experience with pugging mythic+? Trying decide playing with a friend who's an honorary member of a guild(so I likely won't get in) or joining the resident guild on hyjal. I view being in a good guild important to longevity even if you don't plan on doing raid content. Which I don't because of the time commitment.

FoH is his backup plan! Shots fired!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well this is SUPER shitty. They decided today, the day that the first wing of LFR opens, to announce that you can't get quest items in LFR. So that means being locked out of both the artifact quest AND flight because you can't complete "Good Suramaritan" without killing Xavius.

Apparently whoever made this decision has not been in the unenviable position of actually trying to use their 'premade group' tool unless you are so geared you don't actually need to do it.

Khane

Well this is SUPER shitty. They decided today, the day that the first wing of LFR opens, to announce that you can't get quest items in LFR. So that means being locked out of both the artifact quest AND flight because you can't complete "Good Suramaritan" without killing Xavius.

Apparently whoever made this decision has not been in the unenviable position of actually trying to use their 'premade group' tool unless you are so geared you don't actually need to do it.

Where do you see that announcement? I'm not seeing it at the usual places.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bros just join FOH. We are good dudes. We'll get you your xavius kill.

Deathwing tell your wife you'll only raid twice a week.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anal 14 times a week? Sold.
If M+ is your goal, I'd say FoH is a fantastic place to be. We had multiple M+'s being chain-ran last night to try and get people on the boards, so they could get at least some kind of reward out of their Order Hall chest today.

We even peer pressure guilt people into running them! ( Vitality Vitality ) hahaha

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did dungeon experience get nerfed for all dungeons? not just Legion? If so... RIP leveling new toons. :(

Dalien

Registered Hodor

From what I've read today I think it's just the items for the Balance of Power quest line that won't drop in LFR (which unlocks an artifact skin). I'll be VERY surprised if the quest item off Xavius for Good Sumaritan doesn't drop in LFR. We won't know for a month unless they come out and say something sooner (they probably will with the volume of angry posts being generated about it right now).

And yeah, the 'premade group' tool is toxic AIDS at the moment. Want to pug mythic 0s or normal raids? 850+ ONLY MUST LINK ACHIEVE BADS WILL BE KICKED. Multiple mythic groups listed with 3 DPS and no healer/tank. Make your own group? Have fun sitting there for two hours with no tanks or healers joining.

At this point I kinda wish they would just add baseline mythic 0s to the LFD tool, and leave mythic+ for premade groups. Still annoyed they gated shit like 815 engineering goggles behind Court of Stars.

Khane

Oh, that's not what you need for the Good Suramaritan line though. That's the class order hall stuff.