World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Still at work but from what I've been reading apparently this patch is buggy as shit.

The entire expansion is buggy as shit. The QA/polish that Blizzard is famed for went out the window on this expac imo.

Re: the mythic raiding discussion. Do you really want to farm heroic EN and heroic Trial of Valor for 3 more months or do you just expect the guild to slowly die off before that? I don't really know tbh.

Faize4986

Molten Core Raider
shits too big =O

View attachment 94641

WoWScrnShot_102516_162108.jpg

Dalien

Registered Hodor
More buggy shit:

In Ulduar, those mole machines that spawn during the Razorscale fight keep spawning forever and the mobs aggro you across the instance and spend 5 minutes running to you while you're locked in combat.

Fire mages Cauterizing Blink stealth nerfed to 8% (was 15%). Well the tooltip was stealth nerfed because I have 1874k HP and it's healing for 5 ticks of 46k which roughly equals 15% (did a 15% self heal really need to be nerfed? come on)

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I have completed 0 Suramar scenarios out of 11 or whatever. I cannot wait until I have max artifact knowledge to go back and complete suramar. If I don't quit this shit hole before then he he he hehehe hehe. Will be insane AP!!

Haven't done a single mythic or heroic, and my moonkin is geared well. All reps nearing exalted and I haven't done shit, barely log in!!!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Mythic Renferal is goofy as fuck right now. The web patches she spawns only have a very small portion of the graphic showing and the rest of it is invisible, so hope you already know how big it was supposed to be, or you're getting spiders out the ass. The timing on a lot of her abilities is just off. We had a super early set of tornadoes spawn just as she was transitioning when they usually come after she's landed on the other platform. Tanks were saying there was other weird shit going on, but I didn't hear what.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Had a ton of legendaries (about 3x the normal rate for the typical Orange Tuesday) in my guild. It appears the pity mechanic was tweaked way up, which is honestly not unreasonable given the way the system works right now. The only reason I hesitate to say it is just a base drop rate increase is that the people who got them were those who had plenty of 'qualifying loot events' to justify them, we just had a ton more.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol no.

I got the 2 stacks of thrash legs, and I use Rend and Tear. That with the change to Galactic Guardian this patch... yea gg

Elize's Everlasting Encasement
Rend and Tear

Already had the chest, which doesn't really do anything for DPS but with those two legendaries they give an extra 9% DR:

Ekowraith, Creator of Worlds

I am insanely jelly. I'm at 5/7 mythic bosses on my druid and still zero legendaries. Granted it started as an alt but STILL. How do you get the two arguably most awesome ones :<

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I finally saw a person receive a legendary in my guild (very small ~10 people of which only 3-4 play regularly) so I am hopefully gonna get pity loot myself soon.

It is good that the Karazhan attunement requires so many Mythic dungeon runs as that should help some of the drama for those seeking a group (as anyone who can enter has a better chance of being able to hang).

Quite like the escalation of the Suramar storyline, it does seem as though they have properly thought out the whole expansion long plot element bit.

Not quite sure why the Wardens, with the Legion on their doorstep, are quite so in a tizzy about velociraptor things...but I'm willing to give it a pass.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh I know you were. I was referencing the guy talking about joining a mythic guild and banging his head. I'm awful about quoting.

I fucking hate mythic plus dungeons.

Mythic+ are the shit. Why do you hate them so? I've been really enjoying just rocking them lately. The Last Brewmaster is good in Mythic+! I play in early mornings a lot and been doing them with ranoms just burning their keys. Like was mentioned earlier. I avoid CoS, HoV and BRH to an extent because those places are shitty. I've done +8 and I'm comfortable doing +6 now and getting 2 chest. Even with randoms depending on modifier.

I got a titanforge version of that one trinket, the stunning one today too. Good times.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh I see now. 15% more armor and Brew-stache dodge lasts 4.5 seconds instead of 1.5. That is actually a nice change to Brew-stache, since 1.5 sec dodge is pretty shitty and it aligns it with the stagger boost time with our mitigation brew.

I'm close to having that trait unlocked... Time to power up to it quickly.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Loot is literally raining from the sky for me at the moment

-due to the patch everyone got 3x emissary quests
-Order hall quest for extra EN loot from eyeballtree (got a bonus roll third token)
-Weekly quest gives a box of random EN loot for running 4 mythics (got shitty 870 boots)
-sign of the warrior - extra loot from dungeon bosses that you're doing anyway for the weekly and Kara attunement
went from 869 equipped to 874 equipped, dont think ill be able to get much higher without Mythic stuff or my other legendary dropping.

Karazhan - fuck this place

Mythic+'s - i think the time vs effort is fine, you dont want to spam +10's all week just run 1 so you can get your free 880 loot and then run +7's which are quite a bit easier. 2 chesting a +7 gives pretty decent loot if you can spam them when it takes roughly 25 minutes to run through.

class buffs - Fury got quite a substantial buff, our resident Fury warrior went from 240-260kish to being number 3-4 on most fights pulling 340kish (some of this was due to gear upgrades)

Bugs - Horn of the valarjar that auto completes a world quest for warriors just despawns the quest with no quest progress
you could transmog legendaries for a bit yesterday, had a fury warrior rocking 2x shadowmourne transmogs in our raid. i tried after raid and it was fixed

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Quest log limit "bug" annoyed me in this patch, apparently emmisary quests and a few other things are counting toward your quest limit. Had to drop a bunch of quests just to pick up the Kara attunement.

tezzuka

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have a group tonight running the karazhan attunement if any healers need it, just wanted to fyi. I believe we have a full group otherwise, if not I will be cherry picking in guild tonight. prob an 8pm est start.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mythic+ are the shit. Why do you hate them so? I've been really enjoying just rocking them lately. The Last Brewmaster is good in Mythic+! I play in early mornings a lot and been doing them with ranoms just burning their keys. Like was mentioned earlier. I avoid CoS, HoV and BRH to an extent because those places are shitty. I've done +8 and I'm comfortable doing +6 now and getting 2 chest. Even with randoms depending on modifier.

I got a titanforge version of that one trinket, the stunning one today too. Good times.
I hate running dungeons over and over for some Diablo style treadmill. I prefer classic raiding and loot styles. .

Yeah, I'm that one guy I know

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Loot is literally raining from the sky for me at the moment

-due to the patch everyone got 3x emissary quests
-Order hall quest for extra EN loot from eyeballtree (got a bonus roll third token)
-Weekly quest gives a box of random EN loot for running 4 mythics (got shitty 870 boots)
-sign of the warrior - extra loot from dungeon bosses that you're doing anyway for the weekly and Kara attunement
went from 869 equipped to 874 equipped, dont think ill be able to get much higher without Mythic stuff or my other legendary dropping.

Karazhan - fuck this place

Mythic+'s - i think the time vs effort is fine, you dont want to spam +10's all week just run 1 so you can get your free 880 loot and then run +7's which are quite a bit easier. 2 chesting a +7 gives pretty decent loot if you can spam them when it takes roughly 25 minutes to run through.

class buffs - Fury got quite a substantial buff, our resident Fury warrior went from 240-260kish to being number 3-4 on most fights pulling 340kish (some of this was due to gear upgrades)

Bugs - Horn of the valarjar that auto completes a world quest for warriors just despawns the quest with no quest progress
you could transmog legendaries for a bit yesterday, had a fury warrior rocking 2x shadowmourne transmogs in our raid. i tried after raid and it was fixed

Sounds nice. Except the loot thats raining is absolutely random shit. I did the emissary quests and the kara attunement and went from 849 to 851 :D I did however make over 100k on enchants yesterday. Gear still sucks balls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user