World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
the hilt from skovald only drops with exalted. Nithogg and Skarthos are 100% drops (im not sure if you need the hilt first or not) as of last patch. thats why im missing the nithogg piece =/.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, cool. I can stop madly running WQs to get exalted with the others now. Already exalted with Valarjar.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Spoiler: Havi (old viking dude in Stormheim who gives you quests) IS ACTUALLY FUCKING ODYN.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also, unless you are poopsocking, pushing mythic raiding and over +10 dungeons, it doesn't matter. Making it all the more irrelevant

but I am doing mythic raiding ^_^ I'd rather they level the playfield because as it is, the answer to any and all tank situations in raids currently are "bring a druid". It shouldn't be like that, just like monk's shouldn't have gotten a free ride through blackrock foundry or paladins a free ride through throne of thunder

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I didn't get the Shar'thos piece. Killed him twice just to be sure. I bet you have to be on a quest to get it, don't you? Fuuuuu.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
just read you have to be exalted with dreamweavers to get the sharthos piece.

- it is a 100% drop if you have the rep.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do you get any enjoyment out of being forced to play a class you don't like?

No, it was all right for progression but I'm not going to stay on my druid for more besides split runs. If it's not ok with my guild I'm not sure what I'll do

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
No, it was all right for progression but I'm not going to stay on my druid for more besides split runs. If it's not ok with my guild I'm not sure what I'll do
"If it's not ok"? Are you serious? This is a game. Tell them to shove it up their collective asses.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hotfix on the 8th -
  • The quest rewards from "Soul Prism of the Illidari" and "The Once and Future Lord of Shadows", now have a base 870 item level.
There you go Noodle. All is right with the world again. Of course, there are 5 more weeks before you can complete the quest so....