World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Im not taking sides here, but we've already discussed this only a few pages back or so. The best DPS legendaries, averaged across the board from all players that have those legendaries, is at most a 30k dps boost, and is more closer to 20k. Your less powerful DPS legendaries are around 5-10k. No ones discounting the power of a good Legendary, but its mathematically proven that two of your best legendaries will not give you 100k dps difference, and will at most give you a ceiling of 60k additional. Your average player, with two good legendaries is most likely only going to see a 30k difference. Half that. Thats why Blizzard Employees are in no rush to change the Legendary drop rate. The vast majority of people that are complaining are just Hillary Clinton supporters.

Nah, it's just more bullshit RNG. It's not just you, it's the 30+ other people in your guild who you have to listen to ever say when some poor fucker gets yet another Prydaz on a character when there is a massive dps legendary available.

They should decouple the effects and make them farmable like in D3 if they want to have some insane broken ones or ones that drastically change how a spec plays.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
ROFL at the comments on the ban threads for the Nightfallen exploit.

"But why can't you ban those people only 3-4h? They won't be able to come to the raid tomorrow night!!! I LOST my faith in Blizzard's fairness!!!"

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I don't even have a legendary yet so you all can suck it! On a happier note, seems like Blizzard might be doing something for ele to actually make it playable again. I miss the spec even if Enhance is easy mode upper tier single target dps at the moment. Will make Mythic+ much more enjoyable if Ele's single target becomes middle tier even. Rock the aoe and not feeling like a lead anchor in 10+.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
ROFL at the comments on the ban threads for the Nightfallen exploit.

"But why can't you ban those people only 3-4h? They won't be able to come to the raid tomorrow night!!! I LOST my faith in Blizzard's fairness!!!"

Fairness? Fairness would be to ban them outright. They knew exactly what they were doing. Man, these people need some perspective.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was a WQ yesterday that you could log out and log in and repeat it over and over. I was reading people were suspended based on how bad they exploited it. Some guy that did around 1M AP from it got a week.
1M AP is worth a week ban. Can they give me 1M AP if I just promise to not log in this week?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was thinking the same thing. At the current AK level, a million AP is at least a weeks worth, if not two.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I dont want to play my guardian druid any more so naturally I get BIS legendary legs from my cache :(

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My legs demand the luffa's.

I'm only missing the Fire thrash relic but I really don't wanna run HoV. I've skipped it every week.

I did 310k DPS on Ursoc last night.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's very stressful trying to pull that kind of dps while tanking because it requires shifting between bear and cat to also keep up rake and rip. It can only be done on fights that have tank swapping as a result and if I fuck up I'm dead.

If I wasn't bearcatting I'd probably be closer to 250k dps.