World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never thought of the traps! Unfortunately they already tend to pull most of em anyways. On the elevator is he just trying to get people stuck for the long ride or glitch them through it so they die?

I think if you grip while riding down it either glitches you through or you become elevated just a little bit so it's like you are falling.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm split on the fix personally. Do you give everyone an immunity like they gave everyone a defensive and homogenize the classes even more? IMO I think it would be better to give classes more unique raid mechanics, something like old school tranq shot but way less gay. I don't think I'm creative enough to come up with some ideas, but I believe they are out there.

EDIT: Another fix would be to bring back damage types and immune the types. But really I think there are better ideas out there.

I do miss the validity of resistance gear, but not the farming of it aspect, and how much it destroyed casters in PVP -- much like armor and HP does for tanks in PVP now. Honestly, I wish they would just drop PVP from WOW so they can stop dicking around with class balance, or using it as an excuse for nurfs. At this point, I don't even know why they differentiate between magic and physical damage. Having armor and resistance would give two moving targets, and with all of the secondary stats we have now, it could definitely turn into a clusterfuck. Or, I dunno, maybe make one of the existing stats magic related? Like, if they're going the way of making dedicated "soaker" classes, and say Versatility reduced magic damage, you could build a Versatility set... which would probably be about as fun as it has been building a Single Target and AOE sets (read: not at all).

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well one thing that needs to come back are kiting mechanics in raids. Those were always fun and certain classes excel at that. Funny thing is those classes are the prime soak classes as well (except rogue) so lol there. Also fingertip burst mechanics need to come back. But in a way that makes it so certain classes have to do it instead of the raid. Make Surival hunters great... aga.. I mean for the first time. spread AOE vs Cleave AOE vs 2 target vs 4 target. All these mechanics are to be used and make class balance better. Multi dotters are always better at spread AOE where as a concentrated AOE class such as a cleaving melee should excel at that portion. Tomb is literally either ST, or sustained AOE. No real burst AOE, burst cleave (mistress just constantly spawns adds so burst windows are not relevant). I mean so many things wrong with this raid tier in terms of balance. There are so many niche things that classes excel at they should take these into account when designing their raids.

EDIT: Also fuck them for making almost every fight a tiny room in that place. Go fuck your camera angles

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got the green beam on Mistress SuperDeepLore last night and backed into the fucking shark circle because my camera went nuts. Feelsbadman.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DPS guide to reading Warcraft Logs:

oZSgBVf.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you aren't orange or above who cares. It's all about the E-peen bragging rights. Good thing you don't need ability or skills to get carried and mounts.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Apparently Gul'dan drops a mount and I refuse to believe it what parse do I gotta get for that

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't know how this makes sense but I limited my fps in WoW a long time ago to 120 & then eventually to 60 when running at full everything, it would only run around 40-45 and never go higher unless I was staring at the ground.

I just disabled the FPS cap option completely and I'm running at a constant 120 almost everywhere and never experiencing drastic drops at all ..the fuck?

I mean this was with the max settings, I could always just drop down a few settings and be fine which is what I do for raids etc lol

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Parses dont really mean anything on Mythic either, my guild at the moment doesn't even post most of ours public. For example on Desolate host my parse would be grey because i stand in the back of the room and tank templars that we dont want to kill so i rarely if ever hit anything other than tiger palm + BoS on whichever one has the boneshield for brew gen. on heroic however cheese all the mechanics and go to parse city.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't know how this makes sense but I limited my fps in WoW a long time ago to 120 & then eventually to 60 when running at full everything, it would only run around 40-45 and never go higher unless I was staring at the ground.

I just disabled the FPS cap option completely and I'm running at a constant 120 almost everywhere and never experiencing drastic drops at all ..the fuck?

I mean this was with the max settings, I could always just drop down a few settings and be fine which is what I do for raids etc lol
Could be some stupid shit like 60 becomes your ceiling and you get more drops to lower. Don't make no gat damn sense I tell you

tezzuka

Bronze Knight of the Realm

cause of pipes and stuff. duh