World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
They nerfed Seafarers Whistle which is exclusively an attack on our guild over at Fires of Heaven, I for one am OFFENDED

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't understand the thought process behind not allowing flying on Argus.

Go most of the expansion without flying, finally get to unlock it, use it for a couple months and then take it away again.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Go most of the expansion without flying, finally get to unlock it, use it for a couple months and then take it away again.

It takes longer to develop zones for flying.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It also sounds like they are making heavy use of way point type teleporter stuff so getting around probably is not going to be that big of a deal.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It isn't a big deal, just like it wasn't a big deal with the flightmasters whistle. Unlike WoD and previous expansions, they actually did a good job making not having flying not miserable.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It isn't that it's a big deal. It is that there is no consistency and it's a shitty way of admitting you don't really have a plan.

I spent several expansions collecting flying mounts of all shapes and colors. I spent gold back when it wasn't easily obtainable on ensuring my flight speed was as fast as possible. I did a lengthy (yeah not that bad) quest line in order to get a class specific flying mount.

Only for the last aspect of the expansion to be no flying, yet again ....

We can fight on literal spaceships but we can only fly back in previous areas. Just purely stupid design.

• 1Solidarity

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Flightmaster's whistle doesn't work, emerald winds toy doesn't work, highmountain kite doesn't work. Only thing that helps you travel are glider kits.

• 1Like

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider

I believe they wanted to remove flying completely in WoD, it was their plan from the beginning and people should have learned to accept it. There was quite an outrage on the forums and they were sort of forced to tweak WoD zones for flying, so they kinda got their revenge behind the grind to get the ability to fly again. Legion copied WoD because it was successfull for them (aka they made people happy by repeatedly slamming a huge cock in ther ass for weeks). Nobody won, but we can fly again.

Honestly I wouldn't give a shit either way, but if one has it, all then must have it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
tumblr_ovgq7pk2qL1rvlxxwo1_500.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I believe they wanted to remove flying completely in WoD, it was their plan from the beginning and people should have learned to accept it. There was quite an outrage on the forums and they were sort of forced to tweak WoD zones for flying, so they kinda got their revenge behind the grind to get the ability to fly again. Legion copied WoD because it was successfull for them (aka they made people happy by repeatedly slamming a huge cock in ther ass for weeks). Nobody won, but we can fly again.

Honestly I wouldn't give a shit either way, but if one has it, all then must have it.

What do you mean by this? Flying was allowed in the WoD version of Argus (Tanaan Jungle)

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I think they disabled the 2 mobs that drop mounts (blistermaw and houndmaster). as soon as the servers came up i killed blistermaw and then ran into him 2-3 more times after that, it looked like his respawn was that of a normal rare elite. now we've had guildy's camping him for several hours and he hasn't been up.

can anyone report they've seen blistermaw or houndmaster in the past hour or so?

Houndmaster on Antoran Wastes - 63,21
Blistermaw on Antoran Wastes - 60, 37

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What do you mean by this? Flying was allowed in the WoD version of Argus (Tanaan Jungle)

They put flying in, but it was never planed from the start. They did not build zones for flying, so when they finally caved, they said they would have it ready within a month of Tannan's release. Well it took them 3-4 months after Tannan was released for flying to be implemented because they had to make sure all you couldn't see through the world, insta dismount when changing areas, and various other bullshit.