World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new bg I think goes into normal rotation today as well so it probably is going to start the ending sequence of the artifacts and the artifact instability stuff that was seen on PTR a while ago for the current patch.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I thought the Silithus quest line was the start of that junk?

I need to get my tank challenge appearance while I can...

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Probably should make an effort to get all my 110s their order hall companions finished out and appearances where able.

On the alt PL topic: Karazahn trash does still give ~2400 exp a kill at level 72, although since they stun+fear+silence you can't just AE pull everything until closer to 75 when your stat scaling leaves them behind.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Have they said/implied what you'll need to unlock the future allied races? Will you need to do the same rep/event stuff you need for the current ones?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Interesting looks like they just announced the end of pvp season 6. I am curious if that means they are going to start the final epilogue toss the artifacts into mount doom story line stuff now.

So Thrall /Sylvannas is going to go full Samwise and suck our cocks while we return our titanic essence to Azeroth?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Have they said/implied what you'll need to unlock the future allied races? Will you need to do the same rep/event stuff you need for the current ones?

They will have reputation (achievement) requirements. So you'll need to be exalted with Zandalari or whatever.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Unrelated I bought Argus HC last night for 150k and got a 980 relic and the warlock talent legendary ring out of the deal. Best 150k spent in ... I guess in forever.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
You guys are progressing in mythic so I guess doing Argus HC with 10-15 and having 5 buyers would be feasible, yes? We were told to die to the first cone (world marker on the spot) and just watch from then on. 150k each *5 = 750k per run and with setup I guess you can do two per hour realistically. That's 1.5m in your gbank just like that.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
With the squish and artifacts/legos gone the reset is so strong that JJ Abrams should get a producer credit.

"Azeroth is super weak now so minor enemies are suddenly super dangerous again guys! Hogger returns in 8.2.5!"

Also, uh, I finished Argus and I'm mostly wearing heirlooms and I have no order resources and like 3,000 quests to do if I want that last follower.

Malakriss

2400 with a 110 in the group or 2400 just in a standard group?
Solo clearing as the leveling character. The heirloom stats don't scale that much but the damage/rank for abilities appears to jump at around 72-73. Probably varies by class but if you clear Karazahn trash for a whole hour versus only 10 hellfires it does come out ahead.

Sludig

Solo clearing as the leveling character. The heirloom stats don't scale that much but the damage/rank for abilities appears to jump at around 72-73. Probably varies by class but if you clear Karazahn trash for a whole hour versus only 10 hellfires it does come out ahead.
Confused, kz trash is weak enough to solo only being what 2 levels above it? ( Kz was lv 70 right?)

Malakriss

Confused, kz trash is weak enough to solo only being what 2 levels above it? ( Kz was lv 70 right?)
Yes they are that weak, this is the joy of old item squishing combined with new scaling plus the fact Kz is a raid and not a dungeon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You guys are progressing in mythic so I guess doing Argus HC with 10-15 and having 5 buyers would be feasible, yes? We were told to die to the first cone (world marker on the spot) and just watch from then on. 150k each *5 = 750k per run and with setup I guess you can do two per hour realistically. That's 1.5m in your gbank just like that.
Yeah if we had 15 we could maybe carry 5. I think we wouldn't hit an enrage but I'd need to check that

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
15 core, 5 paid, 150,000 each, 50,000 is the cut for each. Is this a paid get priority on loot run, or can you charge say 10k per drop or something... Does the organizer and lead get bonus cuts? What are my health insurance and stock options?