World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They'll probably cut Nightbane, since you have to do a quest to have access to him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Well the trailer showed the legion moving in so im sure it'll be quite a bit different?

I would assume they'll replace malchezaar with a legion boss, i would be 100% okay with them making the legion outright destroy the chess event in frustration of trying to beat it lol

edit: every boss except Moroes, Opera, Curator, Chess and Prince is optional.

szXrz2o.jpg

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just take a priest and spam shadowbolt (shoots forward only, but can hit a couple targets if they're within range) while dropping heals on the king or whatever else needs it. NPCs on my side typically manage to live and then gang up on everything in the end.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Do people really have a problem soloing chess? I just hop in King, beat whatever gets near me (hanging in back 2 or 3 rows), then swap to Priest when enemy King gets there and nuke enemy/heal friendly King...

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm took the buff on priest. Procs for 100k or more in Dun Morgh. But I go to tanaris and its proccing for 3-4k.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Hmm took the buff on priest. Procs for 100k or more in Dun Morgh. But I go to tanaris and its proccing for 3-4k.

Hotfixed?

I'm sure it will be sooner rather than later. I won't be on again til Sunday, won't get to have that fun! Dungeon grind for 10 more levels...

Sorce

Molten Core Raider
Almost positive it was hotfixed. I was doing the Azshara one over and over and I went from proccing 100-200k, to about 21k with the buff. Once more and more people were catching on it was fixed pretty fast. Just wish I realized it days ago.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I'm thinking hotfixed, same thing happened to me, went from 1 shotting stuff to doing 25% of it's life.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I wasn't saying i had issues with it, i was saying the hypothetical legion npcs that go into karazhan get frustrated by it and destroy it because they're dumb demons lol

Malkav

French Madman
Been doing the shipyard on one char to try and get the heirloom rings.

Had the agi one like 3 weeks ago, then nothing.

Finally got the mission for the STR one 2 days ago, and, bless my luck, while I still have one hour before it's even finished, I get the mission for the INT one.

Glad I'm done with this bullshit.

Malkav

French Madman
The buff from the event doesn't seem that nerfed on EU.

End of this invasion wave, found myself a quiet spot in Azshara. Went from almost 92 to 93 and a bit in one invasion.

Sorce

Molten Core Raider
I agree with Blizzard in the fact that it was a bit OP for lower levels. I was killing the mini bosses on my 72 outlaw in two shots, the elites in one shot. The events were going much faster, so those with multiple toons would have an easier time. Even though it needed to be fixed I still don't see what is so bad about giving players a better way to level less than two weeks before the expansion. The non-hardcore players anyway. Also, it looks like the buff will scale with your level. On a level 88 paladin it was hitting for 21k and on a 75 rogue it hits for 12k or so.

However, I will say that the killing still provides some much needed fun.

Malkav

French Madman
Second invasion of the day, Barrens.

Found a spot with two felguards spawning endlessly.

End of the invasion, 94 and a half. That's lucrative.

Sorce

Molten Core Raider
I saw that or a place just like it as well in the Barrens. Also, there was a spot when you killed an elite, back out of the immediate area and went back in, he was there again. Killed him 4 times in like 10 seconds for roughly 22.5k a pop. Then someone found me and ruined my fun, haha.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Finally got the mission for the STR one 2 days ago, and, bless my luck, while I still have one hour before it's even finished, I get the mission for the INT one.

you are lucky. I got two of the rings fast and then took 3 months before it finally gave me the int ring mission. Now it is left sharks all the way down.

xzi

Mouthbreather
found this on my computer last night while cleaning up all my folders. still lol

fHq23Jk.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff

How long have you been eligible for them to pop? I only just got my shipyard to level 3 so I haven't seen any ring missions pop yet. They're all 90%+ success rate when I do see them, though. Saw something on Wowhead for them that they pop in the top right and bottom left waters on the mission screen so clear those as often as possible. Not sure if it just meant treasure missions or all missions but that's what I've been doing. Blizz will probably remove them from shipyards to be reintroduced at a later date when Legion launches in a couple weeks, with my luck :p