World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So for anyone curious about what's going on with the concordance boost (open your weapon window and see the AP constantly going up), they boosted the rate it's increasing this week.

If my maths are right they will boost it again next week and we will hit 100 concordance on July 17, the rumored pre-patch date.

Then our weapons will explooooode!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I already spoke with BoozeCube BoozeCube about raiding with the forum guild for BFA, I'll be maining monk with a druid alt. I won't be on your server but I am horde side, it looks like server probably won't matter anyways. What days and times did you raid before?

Alkorin Alkorin I think we played D3 together? Your name sounds familiar.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I played D3 for quite some time. It's entirely possible. My memory is also like a sieve.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So for anyone curious about what's going on with the concordance boost (open your weapon window and see the AP constantly going up), they boosted the rate it's increasing this week.

If my maths are right they will boost it again next week and we will hit 100 concordance on July 17, the rumored pre-patch date.

Then our weapons will explooooode!
I think you're correct about the pre-patch date. Blizz hasn't made any official announcements so next Tuesday (the 10th) is out the question. So yeah the 17th sounds about right.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So I’ve done all three mage towers on dk and pally. Did both on DH. About to finish my third on lock (demo). I think I’m done. Could do enhance on my Shaman or marks on hunter but really just not interested.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The highest ranking Archmage that Azeroth has to offer, the defender of life and slayer of titans. Bards shall sing his name and legends will be passed down for generations to come. The tale of... Pumpkinpiss

WoWScrnShot_070518_151206.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is mage tower kaput on pre launch patch or actual expac launch?

Anyone used Zygor lately? Usually would figure out a way to get that one free and it was great.

Don't remember the name but there is a free addon that does the same shit. I switched to it when they nerfed Firehawk launcher and couldn't update my bootleg Zygor.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mage tower confirmed in a blue post somewhere, way back when, that it dies when prepatch hits. Prepatch date looks to be July 17.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Got 13 left to go, got the lower geared folks up into the 920s now, so I think gear-wise I should be good to do the ones I have left. Just have to actually learn how the fuck to play these specs. I have resto druid, surv hunter, 3 rogue specs, prot and arms war, holy and shadow priest, arcane, holy pally, mistweaver and demo left to go. The healer ones are the ones I'm most worried about.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm really hoping they continue to put out rather difficult solo content like the mage tower. I've always kind of felt that's what LFR should be instead of the clusterfuck that it is, it would be meaningful to people completing it and everyone could experience the full raid like blizzard wants. It's too late to change it now, but hey I'll settle for more mage towers for certain.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
LFR is exactly what it was intended to be, give plebs a means of seeing the content without the dedication or time required to handle the challenge. It's a solo able thing. If you want the challenge, without coordinating with a guild, find a normal run on group finder. However, LFR should definitely have never included the chance to proc super titanforged gear, or have allowed for lego drops, then any heroic raider would have zero incentive to dampen whatever experience might be had in such sterile encounters.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Got 13 left to go, got the lower geared folks up into the 920s now, so I think gear-wise I should be good to do the ones I have left. Just have to actually learn how the fuck to play these specs. I have resto druid, surv hunter, 3 rogue specs, prot and arms war, holy and shadow priest, arcane, holy pally, mistweaver and demo left to go. The healer ones are the ones I'm most worried about.
I’ve only got shaman left so I can help out with any of those specs. Honestly with the artifact power being maxed they’ve all gotten tremendously easy. Resto Druid and holy paladin where extremely easy even before 75 so don’t worry about those. Tree form makes the second to last phase a joke for resto. Demo you can almost eat everyone of the abilities bc they’re sustain and natural shield are stupidly strong and if you have prydaz you almost can’t die. Of the ones you have left sub was the hardest for me because of the adds in p2. I ended up lusting the first set down then just nuking him as hard as possible. I think I was between 915 and 920 on most of those classes with around 65 ap so you should be in great shape

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sub rogue really sucked because of that P2. Arms warrior was a joke though. The healer ones just take practice if you aren’t familiar with them for meeting the healing requirements. Really, the best is to read a guide so you know the correct combo of CDs to use. Last phase is a joke but keep your hp low.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Arms was pretty easy, but ret pally takes the fucking cake. Just ignore the mechanics and aoe everything down - don't even need great gear either, early 900's.

• 1Like

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Arms was pretty easy, but ret pally takes the fucking cake. Just ignore the mechanics and aoe everything down - don't even need great gear either, early 900's.
Ret was a joke. The only problem I ran into was when I tried to stun sigryn to interrupt blood of the father and she’d finish casting it after the stun wore off. Had to switch to repentance and make sure I didn’t wake her early. Don’t know if it’s bugged or how it’s supposed to be but even having to do that it was a joke.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man I am torn, on one hand I really want to do as many mage towers as possible. So I am tempted over the next week to just sit down and jam as many out as I can since I know they are going away. Still for some reason I have had a hard time bringing myself to log in. I am not even hyped about BfA and wonder if I am better off just not even playing or going super casual. The last couple of weeks I have been playing D3 season which is even more meaningless than WoW but it's been a fun time waster.

As weird as it sounds I am way more amped for classic WoW for some reason. If that shit was launching soon I would be all over it rocking out with my cock out but BfA leaves me flaccid.