World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Once a day they pop, gear+cash, although they still count with your Legion followers' equipment bonuses like gold and OR.

Today's are pretty stupid easy kill type quests, so you can bang them out really fast.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Most are pretty basic I believe; I know the mage one had generic Vanilla styles, the DK set had a generic WotLK plate, but yeah there were a couple transmog messages. I know some of the weapons aren't unique, but they might be uncommon.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Unique I think? Saw some new transmog messages.
Most are pretty basic I believe; I know the mage one had generic Vanilla styles, the DK set had a generic WotLK plate, but yeah there were a couple transmog messages. I know some of the weapons aren't unique, but they might be uncommon.

Looks like they're re-colors of Dungeon set 1 from vanilla. Druid is a greener/more-purple wildheart.

Tom Lightner

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know if the NE huntress? armors in the new quests in Ashenvale etc are gonna be for player characters too by any chance, my daughter saw em and of course wants on her Draenei priest, lol not sure how that will work but eh thought I would ask! thx

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BM and Surv hunter are both incredibly easy rotations, but BM is boring AF and Surv is fun AF! lol

I feel like Survival is a melee spec of course, but has enough abilities that are ranged, that it doesn't feel shitty targetting a mob that's far away and feeling useless. On top of harpoon, there's aspect of the eagle --> raptor strike, serpent strike, bombs, etc. It's pretty sweet!

Going through the new quests on some other toons to find a class that feels as fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Edit: Apparently created my account through the EU portal when living in London, so even though I'm playing in America now and logging into American servers, I am fucked for 5 hours while they take down EU authentication.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been playing warlock / paladin while there was nothing interesting to do on my hunter. The affliction warlock seems to be the strongest spec, but if I'm not missing someting, it is very restricted in shard generation compared to demo / destro. Needing to rely on RNG procs off 1 skill to generate shards seems REALLY silly when the other two specs can get shard on demand. So doing damage on single targets that take a bit to kill will my character run out of shards and having to wait for a proc. Demonology feels like less dmg, but more consistent, while Destro just feels bad for some reason (could just be me).

I am liking the Ret pally a lot, but running out of the gimmick resource "holy power" grinds the flow of combat to a stop. It could be that I am just not experienced enough with the class yet to make efficient use of the skills. I think holy power should just be a buff to skills, rather than a resource to use them.

Pally question - How do some paladins I see summon their mounts while moving?

Last edited:

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Divine steed is basically the only movement ability paladins have, that is probably what you are seeing. It's instant cast and lets you mount for 3 seconds.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They convinced your shitty off tank to quit the guild.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can one of you fine gentlemen explain something to me? I have the TSM desktop app installed, I have hyjal registered. It says my addon in game is up to date and that the realm data has updated.

But I am not seeing this data reflected in the game and it says the AuctionDB is empty and it wont reflect this data in game. What am I missing?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you're using TSM 3 all the modules are downloaded and updated separately. Make sure you have the AuctionDB module updated and that it's enabled in your Addon settings.

Also, the official TSM discord is:

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

If updating/enabling doesn't fix your problems go to the discord and ask there.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been playing warlock / paladin while there was nothing interesting to do on my hunter. The affliction warlock seems to be the strongest spec, but if I'm not missing someting, it is very restricted in shard generation compared to demo / destro. Needing to rely on RNG procs off 1 skill to generate shards seems REALLY silly when the other two specs can get shard on demand. So doing damage on single targets that take a bit to kill will my character run out of shards and having to wait for a proc. Demonology feels like less dmg, but more consistent, while Destro just feels bad for some reason (could just be me).

I am liking the Ret pally a lot, but running out of the gimmick resource "holy power" grinds the flow of combat to a stop. It could be that I am just not experienced enough with the class yet to make efficient use of the skills. I think holy power should just be a buff to skills, rather than a resource to use them.

Pally question - How do some paladins I see summon their mounts while moving?
Your right. Affliction to me felt very off, and too shard dependent to keep combat flowing, but I never had enough shards.

Demonology feels pretty great with all the pets, and just weaving Hand of Gul'dan and Demonbolt as things proc'ed. Not sure it beats out Surv Hunter, but still felt pretty good.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you're using TSM 3 all the modules are downloaded and updated separately. Make sure you have the AuctionDB module updated and that it's enabled in your Addon settings.

Also, the official TSM discord is:

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

If updating/enabling doesn't fix your problems go to the discord and ask there.

I found my problem. I had installed the helper add-on but it wasnt enabled for some reason.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Its best to not use all your UA as Afflic all at one time really. Because of the dmg buff just spread out the usage to go with procs, etc