World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You fags and your pet battles. I am going to suggest to Ion that they add gear for battle pets and that they take up the slot of raid drops on your personal loot table.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh man, Cheese will finally raid with us if that happens. I like it.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Are you trying to imply you wouldn’t rather have a mythic battle pet tabard for your Pokémon instead of a weapon drop?
The only time that would ever be interesting is if somehow pets came into play during dungeons/raids as a secondary stat, such as Star Trek Online where your bridge crew had gear and bolstered your ship. Wouldn't be against adding more gear slots. Matter of fact, the Azerite gear is a lot like bridge crew in that they come with secondary abilities, except those were extra actions, not passives (mostly).

As long as I don't have to dick around with the snail pace Pokémon mini game cuck show...

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The only time that would ever be interesting is if somehow pets came into play during dungeons/raids as a secondary stat, such as Star Trek Online where your bridge crew had gear and bolstered your ship. Wouldn't be against adding more gear slots. Matter of fact, the Azerite gear is a lot like bridge crew in that they come with secondary abilities, except those were extra actions, not passives (mostly).

As long as I don't have to dick around with the snail pace Pokémon mini game cuck show...
Even better a team needs to be doing pet battles while the raid is killing the boss to turn off abilities on the boss.

So kind of like the fight on the spine of Deathwing where you had to break open plates and all of that but instead there is a pet that needs to be defeated in order to turn off a fire breath in time or the damage will kill the tank.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Even better a team needs to be doing pet battles while the raid is killing the boss to turn off abilities on the boss.

So kind of like the fight on the spine of Deathwing where you had to break open plates and all of that but instead there is a pet that needs to be defeated in order to turn off a fire breath in time or the damage will kill the tank.
132.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anyone know if there is a way to skip walking around the city and talking to everyone when you first get to Zandalar on a 110 alt?

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Has anyone tried Ruinous Bolt as an azerite trait? I don't think it's procced even once for me.
Update: This appears to be working as of hotfixes done today in the afternoon, and it seems to be targeting multiple enemies for that matter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Great WQ armor reward selections today - 5 different cloaks. Who needs at cloaks at ilvl 307 when there are already 5 or so ilvl 320s available at Honored from all the different factions?

• 1Solidarity

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I wondered how there were the Champions of Azeroth Revered pets on the AH... Some of them cost 200 Polished Pet Charms as well, which were impossible to get before BFA, and even with BFA you have to get really lucky to even manage 100 in a day. It's more like you get 2 WQ max that give about 15 Polished Pet Charms each per day.

So the exploit must have worked for multiple types of WQ's? Because these people with the pets clearly did something to get so many Polished Pet Charms. I found a server where there were TONS of really expensive Revered faction pets for really cheap. So I redeemed a couple WoW tokens on my main realm, and then used that balance to buy a few tokens on the realm I found and sold those Tokens for gold and then bought the pets there. Caged them and sold them on my main server and repeated the process, profiting a Token or two each cycle lol. (Btw fuck Blizzard for making you redeem all your WoW tokens before you buy one to sell for gold..)

200 Polished Pet Charms + Revered with 7th Legion or Champions of Azeroth as of a week ago? Yeah, I think not. So this exploit was being used for a long time, probably since launch. Doing WQ's every single day + lots of missions should barely put you into Revered territory of Champions, and yet I was buying Revered Champions pets like a week ago.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Doing WQ's every single day + lots of missions should barely put you into Revered territory of Champions
Plenty of people are legit hitting exalted in the past two days. I don't know the math on the pet charms though.

EDIT: I am going to leave my mistake up, I thought you said Honorbound / 7th Legion.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Plenty of people are legit hitting exalted in the past two days. I don't know the math on the pet charms though.

EDIT: I am going to leave my mistake up, I thought you said Honorbound / 7th Legion.

Yeah I can see Exalted with 7th Legion, but definitely not with Champions. People are just now hitting Revered with Champions in the past 2 days and I've been buying the 2 Champions of Azeroth Revered pets that cost 100/200 Polished Pet Charms for over a week. I just didn't make the connection because I haven't really dived into WQ's/faction yet. I knew the pets were from somewhere, but only realized where from today.

Some people are claiming 6 month suspensions. I hope it's true lol. Although Blizzard should also learn that if people exploit this much and this hard and hide a bug in beta, there must be something wrong with their system, but they won't, since rep grinds have been in for so damn long now. Are the last few voldun instant respawn camps still up? I ran by one a couple nights ago and thought they'd all been removed, but definitely ran by one 2-3 days ago. I wish there were a few instant respawn camps that stayed in game though, they can be fun for a while, but I get why they cause problems.

Last edited:

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
What is the plan for the FoH forum guild this expansion? My Alliance crew decided to go casual going forward, and to be honest that works for me with my general schedule. Still, I start an expansion and the idea of not trying some Mythic raids at the beginning really gets to me.

If you guys are going to do some "casual mythic" for sure I'd think about transferring over one of my tunes. Anyway, let me know.

Cheers.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Whoever thought of the WQ when you have to accumulate 60 coins needs to be hung by their balls. Worst WQ in BFA. It takes forever to finish the damn WQ. The mounds don't refresh fast enough and your stuck either getting 1 or 2 coins per mound. You're running around clicking the mounds and avoiding those rock monsters or the large elite one. Then you have to worry about the opposing faction ganking you too. It's not worth doing to be honest and such a huge clusterfuck.

Think you're doin something wrong then. As Karma said you can run around in the circle area. I usually get 20-30 coins per mound

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What is the plan for the FoH forum guild this expansion? My Alliance crew decided to go casual going forward, and to be honest that works for me with my general schedule. Still, I start an expansion and the idea of not trying some Mythic raids at the beginning really gets to me.

If you guys are going to do some "casual mythic" for sure I'd think about transferring over one of my tunes. Anyway, let me know.

Cheers.
"Hardcore" casual heroic. Apparently mythic is butthurt worthy. If you're try hard, not the guild to join.

• 1Worf

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Cheers.

The people who wanted to mythic raid found mythic guilds elsewhere. It stands to be seen how FoH raiding will go with a number of the "leader" types having gone elsewhere.

Think less people overall are interested this go too, maybe...

xzi

Mouthbreather
Been sick as all fuck all day, but got on and powered through the last of my rep and now I can't decide if warrior or shaman. I like fury.. but I only like fury, the other 2 specs can fuck themselves.

Also kind of weird they got rid of paragon rep for bags. I now have near no reason to do these wqs for honorbound aside from like ap rewards