World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You don't see them in pve.either

Well shadow in PVE is just a mess at the moment so that is no surprise. They are actually pretty strong in PVP from what I read but I just don't see any. Any strength they have in pvp likely just does not come even close to how nasty disc is in pvp. Sacrifice some damage in return for all the damage you are doing healing you and your team mates um yes please.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Honestly what does shadow even offer right now? It has some aoe burst but it’s mediocre at best it can kind of cleave it’s single targets meh and it can’t move for shit and with the dispersion nerf (losing artifact abilities) it’s survivability is shit.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly what does shadow even offer right now? It has some aoe burst but it’s mediocre at best it can kind of cleave it’s single targets meh and it can’t move for shit and with the dispersion nerf (losing artifact abilities) it’s survivability is shit.

Mass Dispel on Zul, when you dont need them healing. I dont know if we (my heroic guild) could do it w/o at least 2 priests, tbh.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Heads up.

Underrot with Explosive : wow

Be warned if you're planning on joining/running any Underrot keys with the Explosive affix, the Rotting Spores from Unbound Abomination's Vile Expulsion will spawn explosive orbs.

We were running with a BM, DH, WW, and Protadin all throwing as much AoE around to put the spores back on the ground, as well as position the Cleansing Light to clear as many pools as possible, but every time we'd get to the last two sets of adds the entire room would just fill at once with spores and a dozen explosive orbs.

The orbs would continue to spawn at incredible rates no matter how frantically we tried to burst the spores and kill the orbs before they'd detonate.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

LESSONS WERE LEARNED. WE COULDN'T GO BY PLAYER FEEDBACK FROM THE BETA BECAUSE PLAYERS HAVE DIFFERENT PLAY STYLES. WE FIND IT BEST WHEN PLAYERS ENCOUNTER THESE THINGS ON THEIR OWN. IT FEELS MORE AUTHENTIC.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
the spriest discussion: shadow priests fucking blast in arenas. They also can give a debuff to party members that makes them do 15% more damage that stacks with your own buffs

basically makes me able to kill squishies in 3 globals if they're not prepared for it

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
LESSONS WERE LEARNED. WE COULDN'T GO BY PLAYER FEEDBACK FROM THE BETA BECAUSE PLAYERS HAVE DIFFERENT PLAY STYLES. WE FIND IT BEST WHEN PLAYERS ENCOUNTER THESE THINGS ON THEIR OWN. IT FEELS MORE AUTHENTIC.

maxresdefault.jpg
That haircut is so fucking stupid

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
the spriest discussion: shadow priests fucking blast in arenas. They also can give a debuff to party members that makes them do 15% more damage that stacks with your own buffs

basically makes me able to kill squishies in 3 globals if they're not prepared for it

Love u but disc priest have dark arch angel, not shadow priest

xzi

Mouthbreather
disc, shadow, same thing I just press stormstrike a lot

regardless shadow still blasting in arenas, just not raids lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, it's a tad late but I guess the theme for this expansion is don't do M+ on Tuesdays -

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well, it's a tad late but I guess the theme for this expansion is don't do M+

FTFY

Only half kidding. I was actually enjoying M+ stuff the first few weeks but then it seemed to rapidly decay into rage beasts and/or people seemingly playing the game with a DDR pad.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have been enjoying M+. I'm pugging it all so my score is laughably low and we fail shit we shouldn't but it's getting better. As I get higher keys and my score improves I get better people apping to my groups. I never join one, I only make my own groups.