World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
  • Sylvanas has dispatched additional Horde guard support near the Banshee's Wail and Warfront staging areas of the Port of Zandalar. The scamps with scrolls that were previously found in the Warfront area have been relocated to other parts of the Grand Bazaar.
  • Fixed a bug at some Guard Posts that caused NPC guards to ignore nearby players who need killin’.
WE DID IT BOYS NO MORE FULL RAID GROUPS CAMPING THE DOCKS ALL DAY WHILE 90 GUARDS WATCH

Fucker

Log Wizard
What do you get for doing a world first? The adoration of people who will forget about it two days later?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
you get fat ass titties in your face you fuckin non world first nerd

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What do you get for doing a world first? The adoration of people who will forget about it two days later?

- Visibility, you get a nice title ingame and get praise and acknowledgement for your performance. WoW is a MMO and for some obscure reason people like to do stuff and then show it to the world.

- Money with ad revenues, merchandising, endorsements. Method is also a company, last progress their Ghunn world first catered about 300k viewers.

- Competition, for some people it's fun to get the best of yourself in a team environment, these progress races usually mean lots of preparation (farming, raid splits, etc) and a very demanding and tense phase where they're actually trying to kill the bosses.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of the people in guilds going for world first bought tokens.
Who? All those guys have literally millions in their bags every time you see them open their bags on stream. Tokens take like 12 hours or more to sell. This sounds like some random rumor someone made up. Like when people said limit paid for faction transfers with cash. They came out and said it cost them two sales of mythic or 3 hours work to swap the whole guild and alts.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
  • Sylvanas has dispatched additional Horde guard support near the Banshee's Wail and Warfront staging areas of the Port of Zandalar. The scamps with scrolls that were previously found in the Warfront area have been relocated to other parts of the Grand Bazaar.
  • Fixed a bug at some Guard Posts that caused NPC guards to ignore nearby players who need killin’.
WE DID IT BOYS NO MORE FULL RAID GROUPS CAMPING THE DOCKS ALL DAY WHILE 90 GUARDS WATCH

Horde players whining about PvP lul.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is like the 2nd or 3rd post I've seen you post about your distaste for the world first race.

I'm glad you've just now gotten into MMOs , so if you want we can have a Skype call and I can explain some stuff to you like simple addition, the primary colors, and spelling 3 letter words

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
I watch for raid leader's mental breakdowns, and to watch people break shit and yell at eachother, and maybe...every so often...tears of shame and an empty chair =). it's entertainment, if you don't care, don't watch, obviously.

Fucker

Log Wizard
This is like the 2nd or 3rd post I've seen you post about your distaste for the world first race.

I'm glad you've just now gotten into MMOs , so if you want we can have a Skype call and I can explain some stuff to you like simple addition, the primary colors, and spelling 3 letter words

1.jpg

• 1Salty

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They were on that boss for like 13 hours yesterday. Towards the end of the raid (in which they didn't kill him) a mini-revolt was brewing.
They're definitely lagging behind everyone this tier. Probably getting to the point where they're too tired and making massive mistakes

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think people who switch back to classic with rose tinted goggles on will get a rude awakening. The classic talent trees were a fucking mess and the classes rotations were a lot more simplified than even what we currently see. I think a lot of people think they want classic but when they go back to it will realize there is a reason a lot of shit changed over the years.

I played on private vanilla servers, they are actually kinda fun, mostly for two reasons: the game is slow-paced and very easy compared to the modern version and because of this nobody is against weird group or raid compositions. Three or four groups can clear MC if they have the patience to slog through all that trash. You can bring feral druids in a pug and nobody bats an eye. It may not last for very long, but I think it'll have some popularity.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to play classic for one reason. A bunch of friends from the guild that BFA killed are all going to roll at the start. I wouldn't otherwise.