World of Warcraft: Current Year

velk

Trakanon Raider
Mana pearl grind is irrelevant, it's not 8.2. Let alone the fact that you could actually grind them and not be hardcapped, unlike essences.

I disagree - the morale effects of mana peal and essence grind on alts has pretty much eliminated all but the most hardcore in my guild from maintaining them. I have plenty of 120 alts - all of them undergeared, with no essences. Sure I could spend 3hours doing the cloak quest, then chain-run m0s, then slam my dick with a hammer, oh I mean get blood of the enemy rank3 on them, then spend a hundred hours pugging m+ .. but I haven't played them for months, and there's noone to do alt-runs with - why bother ?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Exactly right.

But a couple of blizzard apologist here will tell you everything is fine here now that all the moves they needed to make 8 months ago are finally coming through. Now that everything is irrelevant but farming mounts and pets for 9 months before the reset button is pushed.

But I'm sure they learned this time and the trend towards endless grinding will change in shadowlands. Yep. Like corruption.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
"don't make the game better cause it's already bad"

talk about autistic

There's a point where you have to stop thinking of it as them trying to make it better and instead view them as trying to continue the same broken-ass development pattern they've been doing for years.

xzi

Mouthbreather
what does that have to do with essences whatsoever? arguably the only good thing that happened in BFA

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a point where you have to stop thinking of it as them trying to make it better and instead view them as trying to continue the same broken-ass development pattern they've been doing for years.
So don't buy it. Not sure why some dudes need to keep hammering it home they don't play.

We get it, you want to be Al Bundy and shove your thunderfury up someone's dickhole but the game is what it is now. Most of us are just commiserating because we want the game better. But there are some dudes that just price themselves on not playing it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So don't buy it. Not sure why some dudes need to keep hammering it home they don't play.

We get it, you want to be Al Bundy and shove your thunderfury up someone's dickhole but the game is what it is now. Most of us are just commiserating because we want the game better. But there are some dudes that just price themselves on not playing it

Weird, it's almost like forums attract discussion and opposing opinions.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Weird, it's almost like forums attract discussion and opposing opinions.
Sure, but some people are real faggots about it. I expect that from people that suck dicks for a living though. When getting cum blasted in your face is what you look forward to every day, it's probably feels good to complain about wow.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure, but some people are real faggots about it. I expect that from people that suck dicks for a living though. When getting cum blasted in your face is what you look forward to every day, it's probably feels good to complain about wow.
I can’t help but laugh at this not because it’s about WoW but because I can actually hear you saying this to someone in real life now that I’ve watched you stream.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yes making the game better would be implementing all those improvements way earlier in the game cycle.

Raids were quite good in bfa (minus first tier), implementing quality of life shit during 8.2 would have gone a long long way to salvage this shitshow.

Making essences much easier to get on Alts would have been a start. admititng titanforging had to go much earlier despite thousands upon thousands of people screaming it sucked would have been another.
Revamping m+ instead of letting it go to shit for the sake of esport hardly anyone gives a fuck about. Not releasing some completely uninspired pieces of armor with AP gates for completely subpar or 100 percent class defining traits would have been nice.

I've filed quite a few petitions about some of those, and countless feedback during beta testing of new patches. If that means guzzling cum then I'd rather do that than be a complete whipped faggot who eat their shit sandwich and ask for more of the same just because they have nothing else to play and they stick around like some beaten housewife. What the fuck have you done to try to make the game better apart from slurping that fat blizz cock?

• 1Seriously?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've filed quite a few petitions about some of those, and countless feedback during beta testing of new patches.

1503032626059.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yes making the game better would be implementing all those improvements way earlier in the game cycle.

Raids were quite good in bfa (minus first tier), implementing quality of life shit during 8.2 would have gone a long long way to salvage this shitshow.

Making essences much easier to get on Alts would have been a start. admititng titanforging had to go much earlier despite thousands upon thousands of people screaming it sucked would have been another.
Revamping m+ instead of letting it go to shit for the sake of esport hardly anyone gives a fuck about. Not releasing some completely uninspired pieces of armor with AP gates for completely subpar or 100 percent class defining traits would have been nice.

I've filed quite a few petitions about some of those, and countless feedback during beta testing of new patches. If that means guzzling cum then I'd rather do that than be a complete whipped faggot who eat their shit sandwich and ask for more of the same just because they have nothing else to play and they stick around like some beaten housewife. What the fuck have you done to try to make the game better apart from slurping that fat blizz cock?
I voted with my wallet. I cancelled my BFA sub the week after M Uldir came out and never resubbed. I certainly didn't "beta test patches" whatever that means.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Thought for sure with a WoW expansion and Overwatch 2 coming out that there would be a big Blizzard presence at PAX... Nope. Only thing was a large 'normal' booth off to the side with Overwatch League stuff (that essentially no one was visiting)

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you think anyone is excited for OW2 I got some land to sell you

Not much of anything gaming wise seems exciting anymore. TV / Movies the same. There is a glut of entertainment options these days. Most of it made very well but kind of boring because it's just new paint on an old model. Sequelitus ad nauseam.

• 1Like

none

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not much of anything gaming wise seems exciting anymore. TV / Movies the same. There is a glut of entertainment options these days. Most of it made very well but kind of boring because it's just new paint on an old model. Sequelitus ad nauseam.
Welcome to becoming a boomer. Sad really...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users