World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All the more reason you can’t design the game around jobless Euro faggots who professionally play WoW 160 hours a week. The arms race against addons and Ions dick measuring contest against Method to create unbeatable encounters only be to nerfed 83 times for the top 2% is the opposite of what MMORPG design should be about.

Actual tradeskill shit, interdependencecy on other players, and the ability to carry a handful of shitters through content because you enjoy their company is what MMOs are about.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the more reason you can’t design the game around jobless Euro faggots who professionally play WoW 160 hours a week. The arms race against addons and Ions dick measuring contest against Method to create unbeatable encounters only be to nerfed 83 times for the top 2% is the opposite of what MMORPG design should be about.

Actual tradeskill shit, interdependencecy on other players, and the ability to carry a handful of shitters through content because you enjoy their company is what MMOs are about.
Then go do LFR content and nothing that Ion does for Method effects you....

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Then go do LFR content and nothing that Ion does for Method effects you....

Once again the blue parsing demon hunter who has never completed relavent content chimes in to suck that Blizzard cock. Fyff this shtick gets old, BFA blows dick and everyone can admit it but you.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
blueparses.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Once again the blue parsing demon hunter who has never completed relavent content chimes in to suck that Blizzard cock. Fyff this shtick gets old, BFA blows dick and everyone can admit it but you.
Do you really believe being above average is an insult or do you not understand how parsing and statistics work?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Do you really believe being above average is an insult or do you not understand how parsing and statistics work?

You are on a board of neckbeard MMO players the fact that you can barely play a one button class at an average level is an insult.

• 1Worf

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are on a board of neckbeard MMO players the fact that you can barely play a one button class at an average level is an insult.
Why don't you complain some more about things that will never effect you. What's next, you going to start complaining about how uncomfortable certain tampon brands are?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why don't you complain some more about things that will never effect you. What's next, you going to start complaining about how uncomfortable certain tampon brands are?

I am going to go out on a limb and bet you don’t even have AOTC from any of the content.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am going to go out on a limb and bet you don’t even have AOTC from any of the content.
Just stop, Booze. It's his way of getting attention for whatever reason. He represents the same people that are first to complain about item level / resist requirements in MMO's and at the same time say theyre good enough to do said content.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The profession system has been a complete joke for a while. Making all the high end crafted items bind on craft ruined any potential interesting aspects of them.
To be honest, it is really hard to make professions worthwhile in a MMO.

The only way your products sell is if it is hard to make them:
  1. Either it is hard to raise the skill (at least to the "worth it" point)
  2. Or it is hard to get the proper recipes (the one that will interest people)
  3. Or it is hard to get the components for those recipes
Any of those three will make it frustrating to the average player. A high-end crafter should be like a high-end raider: someone relatively rare and not always found. Many willing, few managing.

So, once your philosophy is that every player should experience any given facet of the game, then profession can't be hard to level, can't rely on hard recipes or too rare components. The latter were both tried by Blizzard at one point, and they apparently failed enough to achieve Blizzard's objectives that they were buried deep, never to be let out again.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just stop, Booze. It's his way of getting attention for whatever reason. He represents the same people that are first to complain about item level / resist requirements in MMO's and at the same time say theyre good enough to do said content.
Unlike Booze, I have mythic raided in this expansion. I don't think I have ever complained about ilvl or resist requirements. I do say people like Booze complaining about nerfs to end bosses in mythic raids is stupid at best. It's content you have no intention of doing and does not effect his life in the least.

So what's wrong about me calling him out for complaining about shit that doesn't effect him?

Daidraco

Unlike Booze, I have mythic raided in this expansion. I don't think I have ever complained about ilvl or resist requirements. I do say people like Booze complaining about nerfs to end bosses in mythic raids is stupid at best. It's content you have no intention of doing and does not effect his life in the least.

So what's wrong about me calling him out for complaining about shit that doesn't effect him?

But doing Battle of Dazar on Mythic.. the 4th boss mind you.. on 3/19... Is that really saying that you are doing Mythic? When that was.. what.. 3, 4 raids if you count it that way, ago?... I'm at least on current Mythic content with my Spriest and I agree with Booze.
hqdefault.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
wait are we talking about parses like they matter?

cause I got this one last week on skitra and twilight devastation only made up for 350k damage total which is super low, also got a 98 on vexiona with 99k dps but it's not pink so who gives a SHIT

unknown.png

• 1Weird Boner

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I play UH DK and just got Mythic Ashvane's Razor Coral.

How do I use it effectiveley? I figured you use it whenever it is up, but someone in my guild said there's more to it than that.

xzi

Mouthbreather
not sure about UH specifically but basically a good guideline is to use coral on pull and then after that let it obtain stacks until your essence is back up, pop it and then blast. Alternatively can just use it before every major CD if you're using something like vision of perfection or crucible of flame

in some cases if you have a real strong execute it's worth to keep building it until the boss is in execute range if you're not using any big hitting essences (like the azshara elemental thing, or the m+ beam, purification protocol, etc etc)

remember it also refreshes itself when something with the debuff dies so you can build it to be real big in dungeons as well

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
you also need to know how many stacks you require for "near 100% crit" going over 100% doesnt do anything and its different for every char.

tldr; use it on pull, reactivate during burst windows for 100% crit. download a WA.

Burns

I play UH DK and just got Mythic Ashvane's Razor Coral.

How do I use it effectiveley? I figured you use it whenever it is up, but someone in my guild said there's more to it than that.

The DK discord used to have some links to good info on pretty much everything, for each spec. At least, back when I played a DK in WoD & first half of Legion.

For raid bosses, on my rogue, I had it macroed together with a big 2 min cooldown, as well as on it's own keybind. So, on pull, the macro would trigger it /on. Then it would build stacks for 2 min, until the big cooldown is up, and trigger the big buff with the big burst. Activating the big buff would switch the stack build up to /off, so I would need to manually toggle it back /on, until the big cooldown is up again.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But doing Battle of Dazar on Mythic.. the 4th boss mind you.. on 3/19... Is that really saying that you are doing Mythic? When that was.. what.. 3, 4 raids if you count it that way, ago?... I'm at least on current Mythic content with my Spriest and I agree with Booze.
hqdefault.jpg
If you are currently raiding mythic content and have an opinion on it, your opinion is probably valid.

Again, what does that have to do with calling out Booze on his bullshit?

Just curious, why do you think nerfing the end boss after the top guilds have cleared it is bad?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Again, fyff has no idea what the fuck is being talked about. Killing in mythic BOD a month ago? Sit down.

He's not talking about nerfing the end boss after a while, he's talking about OVERTUNING an entire raid tier because of that dumb fucking race. That is what most people who actually raid mythic have a problem with.

The tier is always tuned for people who fucking buy hundreds of millions worth in BoE gear, people who will spend entire days farming pearls to get the right procs on the pieces to give you the DPS you NEED (mandatory)
Everyone else has no chance of clearing this shit until gear catches up and nerfs start to trickle down. That is what the raiding experience has been in WoW mythic for a while now

You are the reason why this fucking game has awful implementations in end game, people like you who go drool on the forums on shit they have no idea about, defending blizzard on everyone of their stupid decisions while you have yet to fucking actually experience what is being talked about.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users