World of Warcraft: Current Year

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Got Duelist, making my way to Glad hopefully by the end of the season...

Only took playing a ruthlessly overpowered class and getting all BIS PvP gear...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shadowlands release announced for October 27th at Gamescon
Seems too early to me but I am pretty sure it would release buggy as ever whether they release it in this October or next October so might as well do it now?

Rime

<Donor>
Raiding begins the 10th of November, so Mythic is the 17th to compete with Cyberpunk 2077 and AC: Valhalla release dates.

Rime

<Donor>
It is.

But the announcement of Corruptions being erased with the pre-patch has killed almost all of the content in the game, save people chasing a few more achievements in M+ or trying to get one of the raid mounts/titles.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The sad thing is them releasing it early isn't even Ion's fault. I'm sure he's getting a boatload of pressure to just release the dang thing instead of releasing it "when it's done".

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
100% This
But the announcement of Corruptions being erased with the pre-patch has killed almost all of the content in the game, save people chasing a few more achievements in M+ or trying to get one of the raid mounts/titles.

We were always able to use the items from the last expansion for the first few levels of the next but with corruption just poofing on pre-patch the game is so empty right now.

No incentive to do anything to help gear or get ready for the expansion.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users