World of Warcraft: Current Year

Malkav

French Madman
Kinda stupid that there is a level requirement to buy the ring/trinket/necklace and the upgrade item.

Wanted to finish upgrading the glaives on my DH with the shards I have on one of my leveling alt, but you need to be 98 to buy the upgrade item.

Dynalisia

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sadly you can't just log out and back in before the end and cycle thru stages 1-3 over and over. It'd be a very easy way lvl up.

Wait, am I missing the sarcasm here? I did this exact thing thursday evening to gather shards for my vendor pieces.
I didn't know about it and happened to me by accident the first time. After that, logging out at the final boss put me back to the start of phase 1, which gave me the opportunity to get the shard drops for each of the miniboss kills. However, phase reward shards and chests were no longer given out. Was in Tanaris btw.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well if they speed these things up and make them spawn in all locations every 10-15min that would be awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
After levelling God knows how many classes since this game launched it would be nice to just participate in invasions to level

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Right now I've taken to saving the large chests and using the green chests and running dungeons and stuff in between. The little chests keep my non-heirloom stuff semi-relevant.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Does loot in chest have level determined when you receive or open (sorry if that was already coverer)?
When you open it, i saved some on an alt while leveling and opened them at 100 and got item level 700 gear.

• 1Like

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got most alts that were 670ish to 700. I miss the damn weapons for the enhancement shaman. They just won't drop.

Dusted off my warrior, damn, Arms is so fun now.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've seen one 1H axe drop. Who knows how long it will take to get the second one.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So has anyone seen a 1 hand sword, 2 hand sword, or caster staff from this any of this shit?

So far I have a 1 handed caster sword, a wand, both on my warlock, Two handed mace and one handed axe on my warrior and 1 handed caster mace on my druid.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The items scale just like heirlooms. You can use them at low levels.
Careful, for clarification the chest you open scales, correct? The items, once out of the chest are locked in at whatever level you opened the chest at.

Current "meta" is to do these invasions while leveling up new toon for the chests, and open them all at level 100 for a quick ilvl boost.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Careful, for clarification the chest you open scales, correct? The items, once out of the chest are locked in at whatever level you opened the chest at.

Current "meta" is to do these invasions while leveling up new toon for the chests, and open them all at level 100 for a quick ilvl boost.
This is correct

Reht

Molten Core Raider
iAwibN9.jpg

Hmm, this is from broken shore scenario i think, not the invasion. so you got me