World of Warcraft: Current Year

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doing World Quests now is even more of a slough now without a flight whistle. I actually hate doing them now.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doing World Quests now is even more of a slough now without a flight whistle. I actually hate doing them now.
Did you love them before?

Did you enjoy cleaning your room or doing the dishes as a child?

I’m a long time MMO fan but hate doing chores personally

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BfA putting everything behind a daily rep grind wall made dailies the worst thing to exist.

Dalien

Registered Hodor

Not only do they take much longer to do now, but many of them have 2 or 3 steps now. It only shows the first step when you start it, then when you think you're finished they're like "oh btw, need you to collect these 10 other things". Then you really think you're done but "oh btw, need you to combine those 10 other things and use them to kill that guy over there". Feels like bait-and-switch bullshit meant to waste our time.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Found this in a Discord I'm in. No idea how it's done as I don't play Shadowlands. Anyone know if this is actually possible or just some gimp shit from open beta testing?

Malkav

French Madman
Found this in a Discord I'm in. No idea how it's done as I don't play Shadowlands. Anyone know if this is actually possible or just some gimp shit from open beta testing?

It's Thorgast, that's the whole point, getting lucky enough to get the good powers that synegize to create an OP monstrosity.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't mind them before, but I hate them now. lol
Its not that bad. You only -need- to do the ones that give Anima or the Rep with you Covenant (everything else is optional). A lot of those seem to be placed fairly close to a flightpath, and while I also miss the Whistle, I just use the time going to the WQ / FP to gather materials. I've netted at least 150k by that. Now, some of the WQ's themselves suck as too do.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Healing anima they have buffs the Holy Fire skill by 400% of their HP, so they should just heal twice then pop off a @200k dmg, ez pz. Just requires some nice RNG in getting those Anima powers.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
26 anima powers later, you better be able to own that boss. lol

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
From what I am seeing in one of the covenant campaigns I am guessing that we need to have an alt in each of the four in order to get a complete picture of what the fuck is going on from a narrative standpoint. I suspect they all dovetail back towards a singular common thread, but so far as of week two its very internal-affairs oriented.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From what I am seeing in one of the covenant campaigns I am guessing that we need to have an alt in each of the four in order to get a complete picture of what the fuck is going on from a narrative standpoint. I suspect they all dovetail back towards a singular common thread, but so far as of week two its very internal-affairs oriented.
Ya. Figured that out yesterday. Thought people were just seeing parts of the story through their covenants eyes. But so far, it sounds like Kyrian have the best covenant story with
Uther and Arthas
and everyone else is drinking tea or some such nonsense.

Malkav

French Madman
Ya. Figured that out yesterday. Thought people were just seeing parts of the story through their covenants eyes. But so far, it sounds like Kyrian have the best covenant story with
Uther and Arthas

Well, Night Fae is also really relevant to an ongoing plot point :

Going after Tyrande with Shandris and rescuing all the souls dead at Teldrassil from Torghast.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uther and Arthas
Ya, the most that happened with Necrolord is
Building up to having a floating necropolis
woo (/s)

• 1Worf