World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
L O Fucking L - This is what you get when you hire SJW turbo faggots. Liberal queer cocksuckers ruin literally everything they fucking touch.

It's also always nice to see the old developers shit on current Blizzard. Oh well more companies should hire 1.0 GPA jogger dropouts, green hair fat cunts, and trannies to steer their shit into obvious icebergs and wonder where it all went wrong.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's also always nice to see the old developers shit on current Blizzard. Oh well more companies should hire 1.0 GPA jogger dropouts, green hair fat cunts, and trannies to steer their shit into obvious icebergs and wonder where it all went wrong.

who else will fuckin work for pennies

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
All of the top guilds do this.
During the world first race? Here's the thing: This is exactly the thing WoW tried to stop initially with removing master looter, but it obviously didn't work. In fact a lot of systems seem to be designed to stop players to progress too fast, but in the end it mostly hits casuals that can't log in daily and fall behind.

The top end guilds just grind out shit on 4 to 5 characters and just poopsock it. Preach didn't even realize what he was saying when he tried to play the victim, because obviously: high end raiders suffer under the same systems. Yeah, but the systems were put in place to curb you, not the casuals.

Why watch world first Mythic Sanctum when there's fresh content like Binding Coils of Bahamut to do?
But I already saw the cutscenes years ago. Hearing Asmongold scream when shit goes down is hilarious, though.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
During the world first race? Here's the thing: This is exactly the thing WoW tried to stop initially with removing master looter, but it obviously didn't work. In fact a lot of systems seem to be designed to stop players to progress too fast, but in the end it mostly hits casuals that can't log in daily and fall behind.

The top end guilds just grind out shit on 4 to 5 characters and just poopsock it. Preach didn't even realize what he was saying when he tried to play the victim, because obviously: high end raiders suffer under the same systems. Yeah, but the systems were put in place to curb you, not the casuals.

But I already saw the cutscenes years ago. Hearing Asmongold scream when shit goes down is hilarious, though.
I don't think you understand how any of this works.

Master looter doesn't fix this. I'm firmly against master looter unless 100% of your raid members are in the raid and no pugs are in the group. That shit is fucking aids because people are shitheels.

Yes, they all do this during the world first race. I watched Echo doing it last week, they'll be doing it again tomorrow most likely as they were playing catchup to Limit due the 16 hour delay for weekly reset.

BDGG, Pieces, and the other guilds are also doing this.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I check the WF race every 6 hours or so. I'm really enjoying Limit getting creamed so far this tier. What I would enjoy even more is Ion getting fired and nobody giving a shit about Mythic raid difficulty anymore. I might even resubscribe to WoW if that happened.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I check the WF race every 6 hours or so. I'm really enjoying Limit getting creamed so far this tier. What I would enjoy even more is Ion getting fired and nobody giving a shit about Mythic raid difficulty anymore. I might even resubscribe to WoW if that happened.

Are they getting creamed? Obviously they end up beta testing the first go through and EU guilds get to watch all their strats for early bosses to clear more efficiently.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
If Blizzard turns the tuning knob from 15 to 11 or 12, maybe.

Yeah, the "race" is a bit of bullshit to begin with because you know it's tuned way too hard and they'll gradually dial it down to allow Echo/Limit to get past whatever they're stuck on.

Also, Ion should probably see a doctor soon because I'm sure he's had an erection lasting *way* longer than 4 hours by now.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They already had to hotfix 2 mythic bosses to make them killable and we aren’t even to the last 2 yet. Sylvanas is going to be a shit show.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Master looter doesn't fix this. I'm firmly against master looter unless 100% of your raid members are in the raid and no pugs are in the group. That shit is fucking aids because people are shitheels.
That's true in a way, but at the same time the current system isn't optimal, either. It feels more like a bandaid on how the gearing in WoW works generally.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That's true in a way, but at the same time the current system isn't optimal, either. It feels more like a bandaid on how the gearing in WoW works generally.
The current mini-system for this tier, the shards are also a shared drop across all difficulties and rng as well. The guilds are benching players who couldn’t get a full set of 3 of the frost or unholy shards because of the power gain. It’s corruption all over again.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, the "race" is a bit of bullshit to begin with because you know it's tuned way too hard and they'll gradually dial it down to allow Echo/Limit to get past whatever they're stuck on.
Every race is a bit of bullshit, because at it's core these WoW high end raids are about min/maxing numbers, not displays of skill. That is what WoW high end raiding has become: they wiped once because of one buggy WeakAura.

This is why I laughed at Preach saying "I don't like dance bosses like in FFXIV". Yeah, because those require personal skill from everyone in the raid, and you can't cheese them later, when you either have geared over them or Blizzard decides to dial down the difficulty in a fit of kindness by reducing numbers.

"Not enough M+ guilds have 9/10 down by now, dial it down 10%!"

The current mini-system for this tier, the shards are also a shared drop across all difficulties and rng as well. The guilds are benching players who couldn’t get a full set of 3 of the frost or unholy shards because of the power gain. It’s corruption all over again.
It is also obvious by now that WoW gearing tiers are designed to have big, distinct jumps in power to make reaching a Mythic viable level of gear not as easily and quickly, especially for cases like the mythic raiding progression. The "borrowed power" shit everyone hates is just to mask those power jumps from the itemlevel.

You can have two ilvl 240 players, both with the same spec and same skill, and have drastically different performance output depending on player luck with those systems only. This is bullshit.

When your personal performance is largely depending on luck (with corruption procs dealing 10 to 30% of your damage without your control back in the day) and not about things you do yourself, you have decoupled player satisfaction from them playing the game succesfully, and made it basically like watching someone else doing the hard work.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
L O Fucking L - This is what you get when you hire SJW turbo faggots. Liberal queer cocksuckers ruin literally everything they fucking touch.

Dude single handedly broke WoW lol!

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard

Someone needs to Botox that guy's eyebrows so they quit dancing around on his forehead so much.

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Guy in his moms attic in Texas singlehandedly decimated a multi billion dollar corporation by just making a few offhanded comments and streaming a different game

Consequences were never the same.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
I really think blizzard fucked it up and it’s their fault, not asmon - I haven’t played wow (except classic, briefly) since cataclysm and have played ff14 for the last 4 years. But I’d MUCH rather play a good wow and would be happy enough to drop ff14 for it if it was good. The wow combat is just so fluid and I like the western aesthetic a lot (all this dumb new furry stuff / heavy sjw narrative aside).

Asmongold is just like the kid pointing out the emperor has no clothes, not an all powerful mind controller.

p.s - jayrebb jayrebb etc - what’s so bad about 9.1 specifically?

• 2Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
what’s so bad about 9.1 specifically?
For one, world first mythic raiders crying about not getting domination sockets first week and getting benched:

"2 shards from 18 heroic kills and 20 normal kills"

• 2Pathetic

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For one, world first mythic raiders crying about not getting domination sockets first week and getting benched:

"2 shards from 18 heroic kills and 20 normal kills"
We quit in BFA when a longtime guildie had a heart attack and died. But I think we did some of the second BFA raid patch with Azshara, no mythic though. I read up on Nyalotha and the corruption mechanic was a huge sign that the game was trying to hold back mythic raiders while also stringing everyone along by layering stupid ass system on stupid ass system.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Watch Limit swap to FF14. Lol that'd be bonkers, that would truly be a big blow. Would never happen but haha omg, imagine Blizzard's reaction to that and a bunch of dominoes.

Lol and nobody saw the RNG of domination sockets happening. Nope, nobody. And the WFR is a disaster as a result. Hahahah I love it. Fuck you Blizzard, fuck you so hard. Ion I hope you fall on a banana peel and die.

Last edited: