shitlord
Yea just watched teh cinematic again.

Gul'dan: "This was not our destiny"
Garrosh: "Times change"

Shit yea.

This also explains why Gul'dan is under the Dark Portal

Qhue

Trump's Staff
After this expansion can we hopefully have a moratorium on anything to do with orcs for the next 10 years? How about dwarves, or elves (night and blood), or even worgen and gnomes.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
After this expansion can we hopefully have a moratorium on anything to do with orcs for the next 10 years? How about dwarves, or elves (night and blood), or even worgen and gnomes.
Well it only took 10 years to get rid of troll raids....oh wait.

Juvarisx

Florida
If I was a designer I would have made the April Fools day joke turning all the raid mobs into trolls for the week. Never enough trolls!

Asherah

Silver Knight of the Realm
When I say "retard easy" I mean everything outside of raids.
I think the problem is that all other PvE is just intended as a stepping stone to get ready for raiding. As long as this is the case it would not make much sense to make hard non-raid content. Now, if there were viable paths of progression outside of raiding hard non-raid content would have a place.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
So what was the thing in construction at the end of the cinematic ? I thought it was the "outland doors" but I'm pretty noob in warcraft lore.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the problem is that all other PvE is just intended as a stepping stone to get ready for raiding. As long as this is the case it would not make much sense to make hard non-raid content. Now, if there were viable paths of progression outside of raiding hard non-raid content would have a place.
Maybe if the leveling process was shorter? I would want to stab myself in the eye if it had ball busting difficulty the entire 100 levels.

- Why do I always get the urge to watch 13th Warrior when I see a WoW cinematic.
confused.png

That is the Dark Portal.
If only it was that awesome looking in the game.

Why does leveling need to be difficult anyway? It is boring enough as is to level a fresh toon even with all the heirlooms and additional xp bonuses. Heck, that 60 dollar level ninety boost is more then worth it for someone like me who has played since vanilla and values their time over the cash value. It gets me to the hard content faster if I want to do that, and lets me play around with all the easy filler content at my leisure.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Every time 'hard' content was made outside of heroic raids (heroic 5 men in BC, heroics in cataclysm, first tier of normal raiding in cata was a big step up even without counting heroic raiding etc) there is so much bitching and backlash from most of the players that shit gets nerfed fast and hard. The difficulty progression as it is right now is fine. LFR to flex to normal to heroic is fine.

If you're a heroic raiding guild you won't spend long doing any of the other tiers.

If it takes you forever to clear normal and you feel you don't want to progress in heroic, it means normal was tuned 'hard' for your guild and you probably would break your face on heroics until the next tiers come out.
Everyone can see the content now, and do so at various levels of difficulty, what the fuck is there to bitch at?

And spare me the 'but but but I'd rather have 1 easy raid 1 medium raid and 1 hard as fuck raid so the content is not always the same during the difficulty curve'. If they did that it would be a fucking revolt because only the 'elitist no life raiders' could see all the content.

spronk

FPS noob
so does this xpac mean the entire TBC world is going to be erased? da fuq happens with level 60-70, do you go through the old TBC and then at 90 you go enter the new TBC which is completely different? do blood elves and tentacle dudes still fly their space ships off alderaan and crash on azeroth? will you still be able to run old school level 70 TK, gruul, etc?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
It's an alternate timeline, "our" Outland still exists, this is just another version of what could have happened if the Orcs did not drink Mannoroth's blood (and had advanced technology 35 years ago). Both versions of Draenor will be available at the different levels. They already explained that the previous expansions aren't meant to be consistent in the timeline since Cataclysm changed everything (1 to 60 happens after TBC and WotLK but you go back in time for TBC then WotLK then back to present for 80-85 and then it's all chronological until 100).

Every time 'hard' content was made outside of heroic raids (heroic 5 men in BC, heroics in cataclysm, first tier of normal raiding in cata was a big step up even without counting heroic raiding etc) there is so much bitching and backlash from most of the players that shit gets nerfed fast and hard. The difficulty progression as it is right now is fine. LFR to flex to normal to heroic is fine.

If you're a heroic raiding guild you won't spend long doing any of the other tiers.

If it takes you forever to clear normal and you feel you don't want to progress in heroic, it means normal was tuned 'hard' for your guild and you probably would break your face on heroics until the next tiers come out.
Everyone can see the content now, and do so at various levels of difficulty, what the fuck is there to bitch at?

And spare me the 'but but but I'd rather have 1 easy raid 1 medium raid and 1 hard as fuck raid so the content is not always the same during the difficulty curve'. If they did that it would be a fucking revolt because only the 'elitist no life raiders' could see all the content.
Yup, I totally agree. I didn't play cata and only really played MoP up until heart of fear. Did CM golds, HoF and then quit. So now that I've been back for a couple of months I really feel that Blizzard has the difficulty curve down fairly nicely. I wanted to get back in to semi serious raiding and the lfr---flex--- find a group for norms has been extremely pleasant. Now the group I'm running with will be getting in to heroics pretty soon which is going to be enjoyable as well. MoP might be the most fun I've had in WoW since my hardcore days in TBC exactly because of the different strata you can choose to play in. You have progression for your toons at all levels with appropriate challenges for your skill level and time available to commit to the content. The difficulty is definitely there if you want it, and it isn't at all inaccessible to whoever wants to try for the harder content. Now being able to complete it might be a different story.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Throwing it out there... if anyone running Flex/normals (you can invite cross server to normals now right?) , and needs another for late PST times, hit me up. Crone#1894.