World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
We need to all band together and force @Szeth to lead a guild. Or Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning if I pay your annual salary would you lead a guild?

Jaskies step yo shit up, otherwise I am gonna make you Zelle me a startup fee if I gotta do it for you.

Do It Reaction GIF

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I'll probably be leading one of the FoH guilds. Or a different name. Mostly in establishment and getting things going.

With the pvp balance changes in mind I don't know how much pve makes sense.

Also I'm far different then the typical FOH person

If I can get szeth and Dennis and a few others on board that would be great, BoozeCube BoozeCube could potentially raid lead but we might have to quell a few fires no disrespect booze.

Edit: It would make the most sense if we all just collectively officer'd and someone like Szeth had the level 1 leader.

Last edited:

Jasker

You don’t seem to get it Jaskies. I ain’t leading a goddamn thing. Only thing I am leading is top scores in Shitpost Saturday.

If I got suckered into playing this only thing I would lead is Jack and shit.

You + Me + Dennis + Gutter + Szeth should just collectively officer and call it a day.

Edit: We did this for like a year, fyi (us as officers).

Game is going to be the tits. Ready your axe.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
You + Me + Dennis + Gutter + Szeth should just collectively officer and call it a day.

Edit: We did this for like a year, fyi (us as officers).

Game is going to be the tits. Ready your axe.

How much Adderall do you run through in any given 24 hour period?

Jasker

How much Adderall do you run through in any given 24 hour period?

Did my stance change too much? Sorry, I just like the idea of shooting the shit with some of the old crew.

Edit: Don't let BoozeCube BoozeCube cube fool you he's playing hard to get. Guy loves him some WoW.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll be honest, I worry in having such a schizophrenic, autistic or something, lead anything, let alone in a video game. Going to log in one day with everyone kicked out, guild bank empty or name changed to something completely retarded. Sounds like just inviting a future headache.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'll be honest, I worry in having such a schizophrenic, autistic or something, lead anything, let alone in a video game. Going to log in one day with everyone kicked out, guild bank empty or name changed to something completely retarded. Sounds like just inviting a future headache.
giphy.gif

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You don’t seem to get it Jaskies. I ain’t leading a goddamn thing. Only thing I am leading is top scores in Shitpost Saturday.

If I got suckered into playing this only thing I would lead is Jack and shit.
How in the fuck did you even run the guild if that was your officers? jesus fucking christ :trump:

Jasker

Corralling 40 retards to a common goal on a weekly basis is nothing short of a miracle.
How in the fuck did you even run the guild if that was your officers? jesus fucking christ :trump:

I was the sole recruiter for the guild and one of the officers. Guild was a forum guild and lasted into TBC. That was 2-3 years. I don't want to hear about how crazy I am or people with disability being unable to lead or help out. I recruited half of our fucking officers including Wackyweed Guttermouth and Idennisl and they are still here and were terrific.

Who cares how crazy I am in the first place? I was trusted with officer perms for over a year and never fucked that up a single time, by the time I was in a bitch war with boozecube bouncing my ass from the guild left and right the guild was so established they barely needed to recruit.

Also the truth about reality is so fucking sadistic I absolutely appear crazy. I absolutely agree with you all in your perceptions of me. I have mountains of evidence and I don't need to explain myself.

Jasker

It's just not like this, I don't need to guild lead. I was getting the impression booze was looking for me to do something given his post history and since no one was saying anything I just threw it out there. Its not a big deal.

FYI feel free to ask booze cube about the collections nightly I sent him from our raids where I never skimmed once that went to the guild bank. Fuck I even had biznicks tips I would give the money to the guild bank for and do it for free with only partial tip to myself most of the time.

I'm literally lawful good and the most trustworthy person likely on this forum. I brag about this fact because you're claiming people with issues aren't trustworthy, that's just not the truth.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I was the sole recruiter for the guild and one of the officers. Guild was a forum guild and lasted into TBC. That was 2-3 years. I don't want to hear about how crazy I am or people with disability being unable to lead or help out. I recruited half of our fucking officers including Wackyweed Guttermouth and Idennisl and they are still here and were terrific.

Who cares how crazy I am in the first place? I was trusted with officer perms for over a year and never fucked that up a single time, by the time I was in a bitch war with boozecube bouncing my ass from the guild left and right the guild was so established they barely needed to recruit.

Also the truth about reality is so fucking sadistic I absolutely appear crazy. I absolutely agree with you all in your perceptions of me. I have mountains of evidence and I don't need to explain myself.

Jasker Jasker just a helpful tip. Posts like this will no install confidence and if anything will undermine you ability to get this going.

Mark Wahlberg Chill GIF

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It's just not like this, I don't need to guild lead. I was getting the impression booze was looking for me to do something given his post history and since no one was saying anything I just threw it out there. Its not a big deal.

FYI feel free to ask booze cube about the collections nightly I sent him from our raids where I never skimmed once that went to the guild bank. Fuck I even had biznicks tips I would give the money to the guild bank for and do it for free with only partial tip to myself most of the time.

I'm literally lawful good and the most trustworthy person likely on this forum. I brag about this fact because you're claiming people with issues aren't trustworthy, that's just not the truth.

Start simple like getting on discord release night snagging a few forum bros and make a charter…. Lower the intensity about 20 to 30 notches and you’ll be good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Start simple like getting on discord release night snagging a few forum bros and make a charter…. Lower the intensity about 20 to 30 notches and you’ll be good.

If someone else wants to do it that's cool too. I really haven't heard of any hard commits from anyone I know though. Including you

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
If someone else wants to do it that's cool too. I really haven't heard of any hard commits from anyone I know though. Including you

Apparently you are reading a different thread than I am, I have seen plenty of people who are interested in checking this shit out and all looking for a place to gather and play… but most aren’t interested in going ball deep on the autism and just wanna chill and slay elves.

If this is really something you really wish to do, you should get out of your own way. I’m trying to help you out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Apparently you are reading a different thread than I am, I have seen plenty of people who are interested in checking this shit out and all looking for a place to gather and play… but most aren’t interested in going ball deep on the autism and just wanna chill and slay elves.

If this is really something you really wish to do, you should get out of your own way. I’m trying to help you out.

Honestly I felt pressed into it from your posts from yesterday and a few others so I was like welp I guess I can try to get something going despite koush and everyone on this forum hating me ass 'assumed people just know im a legit officer so that's why you were saying what you were'. I really don't mind / don't need it. Mostly want to shoot the shit with the old team again and get my ass bounced by Seth and Dennis on the meters.