World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll make the guild. It will be alliance pve. The name will be Lets Go Tyrande (FJB) and we will do whatever useast server is first alphanumerically starting with f (if no f, first g. If no g, h. Etc). Officership will be given based on gold status here; suck it poors. Female characters must be dwarf or gnome, no exception. Night elves are strictly prohibited, unless a druid and in animal form at all times - anyone in night elf form longer than 3 seconds will be kicked immediately. Loot will be based on dkp. The first person to bitch about loot will be put in charge of tracking dkp.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I was the sole recruiter for the guild and one of the officers. Guild was a forum guild and lasted into TBC. That was 2-3 years. I don't want to hear about how crazy I am or people with disability being unable to lead or help out. I recruited half of our fucking officers including Wackyweed Guttermouth and Idennisl and they are still here and were terrific.

Who cares how crazy I am in the first place? I was trusted with officer perms for over a year and never fucked that up a single time, by the time I was in a bitch war with boozecube bouncing my ass from the guild left and right the guild was so established they barely needed to recruit.

Also the truth about reality is so fucking sadistic I absolutely appear crazy. I absolutely agree with you all in your perceptions of me. I have mountains of evidence and I don't need to explain myself.

Hate to bring up something from yesterday but I also recruited Whitefire and his hunter friend. So basically 70% of our stable leadership for like two years was the result of a 'batshit crazy autistic jasker'.

Whitefire and that hunter dude, Wackyweed / Guttermouth / Dennis were gems.

I even recruited Mitch and like everyone else who were our main guys.

Just saying maybe don't doubt crazy Jasker he knows his shit, how to talk to people, how to recruit people, how to coms with our current leadership to ez new people into FoH culture, the works.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'll make the guild. It will be alliance pve. The name will be Lets Go Tyrande (FJB) and we will do whatever useast server is first alphanumerically starting with f (if no f, first g. If no g, h. Etc). Officership will be given based on gold status here; suck it poors. Female characters must be dwarf or gnome, no exception. Night elves are strictly prohibited, unless a druid and in animal form at all times - anyone in night elf form longer than 3 seconds will be kicked immediately. Loot will be based on dkp. The first person to bitch about loot will be put in charge of tracking dkp.
DKP is a gay ass system. Golds should vote on who gets loot.

Also, what's peoples issues with Jasker being in charge? He seems like the guild leader sort, and he totally has lots of experience.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alliance PvP let’s roll

Yeah I am deciding between alliance pve or pvp. I don't mind world pvp. And with the level caps, it's not as if you have to deal with max level people coming to harass you at level 20. I can't imagine stv though in the 25 to 40 time frame. Since with caps, it keeps the vast majority of the population at the top and no real spreading out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
the only thing that might suck on these pvp servers is once the cap changes to 40, the first couple zones in the 25 range will be a pvp shit show for the first few days but it would probably be pretty fun if you enjoy the chaos

likewise once it goes from 40 to 60

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
With pvp balancing initiated talks I'm likely going pvp now, east coast, alliance.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
With pvp balancing initiated talks I'm likely going pvp now, east coast, alliance.
Enjoy playing on a 100% alliance server! Doesn't matter what server you chose, they all will be 100% alliance. The dev's entertaining the idea of "potentially limited character creation on certain imbalanced PVP servers, possibly at some point in the future, if they become too imbalanced, but only if it won't upset too many players" is not a real solution to faction balancing and does not change how ridiculously OP they've made Alliance with their rune changes.

Besides, it's all meaningless. Played 2 years on Whitemane which was the only balanced PVP in classic, factions being "balanced" is fucking irrelevant.

I posted this before and I'll post it again as facts do not change. WoW world PVP always has and always will consists solely of 3 things:
1) getting steam rolled by a full 40 man raid while you are farming elemental earth in badlands
2) getting ganked by multiple max level raid geared rogues while you are lvl 32 killing tigers in STV
3) priest/shamans ghost's waiting for wb to go out in your capital city so they can res and dispel your world buffs

That is the only PVP that occurs in WoW because WoW was never designed to be a real PVP game. WoW PVP exists solely for autistic faggots to segregate themselves on shortbus servers.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Enjoy playing on a 100% alliance server! Doesn't matter what server you chose, they all will be 100% alliance. The dev's entertaining the idea of "potentially limited character creation on certain imbalanced PVP servers, possibly at some point in the future, if they become too imbalanced, but only if it won't upset too many players" is not a real solution to faction balancing and does not change how ridiculously OP they've made Alliance with their rune changes.

Besides, it's all meaningless. Played 2 years on Whitemane which was the only balanced PVP in classic, factions being "balanced" is fucking irrelevant.

I posted this before and I'll post it again as facts do not change. WoW world PVP always has and always will consists solely of 3 things:
1) getting steam rolled by a full 40 man raid while you are farming elemental earth in badlands
2) getting ganked by multiple max level raid geared rogues while you are lvl 32 killing tigers in STV
3) priest/shamans ghost's waiting for wb to go out in your capital city so they can res and dispel your world buffs

That is the only PVP that occurs in WoW because WoW was never designed to be a real PVP game. WoW PVP exists solely for autistic faggots to segregate themselves on shortbus servers.

They have PVE servers for people like you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Someone's been griefed

and do you REALLY want season of mastery with warlock tanks? heh

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
and do you REALLY want season of mastery with warlock tanks? heh

on a scale of yes to no.png

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I'm dying to know how they plan on balancing(lol) warlocks. On paper it's just crazy. Pvp might end up being one long stalemate like the 10v10 pally twink BGs :p

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Season of Mastery US PvP East, population: 3

The award for softest skinned fan base goes to.....

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DKP is a gay ass system. Golds should vote on who gets loot.

Also, what's peoples issues with Jasker being in charge? He seems like the guild leader sort, and he totally has lots of experience.

Congratulations, you are now in charge of dkp.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user