World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"This is stupid I push frostbolt over and over and top parses, this pvp is NOT balanced"

😂

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed wow pvp on archimonde. That server was almost magical in that there was a huge player-coordinated effort to have a relatively balanced faction fight AND there was a delay in its launch due to popularity so all the limp dicks with no patience went elsewhere.

I've never played on nor even seen a wow server that came close. Every one, and I mean fucking tons with several friends playing on literal dozens, they ALL become imbalanced cesspits quite quickly.

Unless I see some evidence of a serious player driven effort to forcibly create a balanced pvp server, or some kind of miracle out of blizzard, I expect NO pvp server to stay good long term. Every one will end up a lopsided shitshow; the only way I expect a server to be relatively balanced is if its fucking dead.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Why is other players pvping each other a cess pit

and why does "warlock tanks" suddenly make season of mastery worth playing with a 25 lvl cap for months to stretch out subs

Methinks some of you are mesmerized by the golden calf

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

yerm

Why is other players pvping each other a cess pit

and why does "warlock tanks" suddenly make season of mastery worth playing with a 25 lvl cap for months to stretch out subs

Methinks some of you are mesmerized by the golden calf

One faction having an overwhelming majority and no pvp challenge, and just resorting to barrel scraping grief tactics to find kills at all as the other side vanishes, is a cess pit. Its not wow exclusive either. Sullon zek for example becoming all evils at the top was a cess pit, and a weaker pvp scene than tz/vz despite supposed hardcore rules. If it had held onto some semblance of competition from goods or neutrals it wouldn't be what I am calling a cess pit.

• 1Truth!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I enjoyed wow pvp on archimonde. That server was almost magical in that there was a huge player-coordinated effort to have a relatively balanced faction fight AND there was a delay in its launch due to popularity so all the limp dicks with no patience went elsewhere.
1700839113676.png

We (TR) left Archimonde for Laughing Skull because of the downtime. Which meant the idiot that blockaded my name wasted his time lololol

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Warriors going to be even more OP and even more chosen for raiding? Looks like it. These buffs (which the class needed zero of) seem stupid.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is it just me or are Rogues looking gimped with their SoD runes?

For this first phase their runes are on the...conservative side. Tanky rogue might be quite the monster to deal with in PvP and rogues are still rogues but for the experienced player they might end up feeling pretty bad relative to the power level of everyone else. The easy pickings aren't going to be as easy plus other traditionally strong dps classes like hunter and mage are getting all kinds of shit to play with. Counting rogues out is probably foolish but the tier whores are going to be rolling other shit day one.

Burns

Does classic allow you to play 1-20 for free, like retail, or do you need to sub for any activity? I don't think I am interested enough to give them any money, but it might be fun to fart around for a few hours with these rune things.

Sludig

Warriors going to be even more OP and even more chosen for raiding? Looks like it. These buffs (which the class needed zero of) seem stupid.

My problem is outside of maybe getting heal trained through arathi basin again, I dont think I can recapture the utter fucking best time I've had in gaming running around shitting on everyone with an Ashkandi, even without going meta fury at the end of vanilla I'd worked my way into one of the top raid guilds and was managing middle to top depending on the fight regardless of not being full meta. (Think the only upgrade from kandi was ouroborous or whatever in AQ and theyd already moved onto naxx)

Sludig

Fkkk been out for years, would be pretty intimidated trying to remember how to unfuck UI, do macros so I can combine several abilities onto one key conditionally.

And.... releases day before my surgery so I'll be a few days late if I do this fkfkk. (Was trying to find what I'm going to play for most of december off of work.

Last edited: