World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fkkk been out for years, would be pretty intimidated trying to remember how to unfuck UI, do macros so I can combine several abilities onto one key conditionally.

And.... releases day before my surgery so I'll be a few days late if I do this fkfkk. (Was trying to find what I'm going to play for most of december off of work.
Honestly, being a day or two late will be a good thing. The main rush will be a zone or two ahead and you can accomplish more. Dokt worry about being outpaced either. I bet the 25 cap is only 60 days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
For this first phase their runes are on the...conservative side. Tanky rogue might be quite the monster to deal with in PvP and rogues are still rogues but for the experienced player they might end up feeling pretty bad relative to the power level of everyone else. The easy pickings aren't going to be as easy plus other traditionally strong dps classes like hunter and mage are getting all kinds of shit to play with. Counting rogues out is probably foolish but the tier whores are going to be rolling other shit day one.
Rogues are insane at level 25 though. Between the Eyes will just make them even more absurd. I'm sure they'll have better runes by 60.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well I am going to level up to 25, do the raid a few times. Then never log in until the next phase.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I am going to level up to 25, do the raid a few times. Then never log in until the next phase.

Probably me, but I will try a bunch of classes/specs. Since its just 25 its not a big deal. And I want to try out things I never really played or the new stuff(tank shm, tank rogue, tank warlock, healing mages etc).

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Rogues are insane at level 25 though. Between the Eyes will just make them even more absurd. I'm sure they'll have better runes by 60.

I just think they'll be less happy with what they're getting compared to the moonkins mashing free Wrath or the paladins with taunt and better mana.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just think they'll be less happy with what they're getting compared to the moonkins mashing free Wrath or the paladins with taunt and better mana.
Yeah, maybe. Between the Eyes is also probably a lot less good when you lose combo points from switching targets.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry, every class still worse than warrior. And I have no interest in playing one of those

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Says here they got funded in 2021/2022

Blizzard has billions of dollars and uses morons like you as an ATM machine

Literally paying 2 months of subs for lvl 25 cap WoW lmao

• 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If the plan was to level to max as fast as possible this would be a lot less interesting. Even on Season of Discovery with the better quest exp it was still a journey to get to sixty. Not being able to race to 60 and start the first raid tier as fast as possible is basically a feature.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm 100% OK with NOT racing to max level and the usual raids. This is going to be more interesting along the way and there will hopefully be a lot of fun changes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
yeah so instead its basically "OK guys we are rolling on the first PVP server on USWEST listed alphabetically"

Also with mega servers I wouldnt expect more than like maybe 5 servers. PVP and PVE USWEST, PVP and PVE USEAST, and maybe an RPPVP on one of the clusters (maybe USWEST?)

plus whatever for OCE and EU also.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I'm confused by this doesn't even appears on the generic WOW page. (when not logged in) Also, what's nirgon babbling about 2 accounts or 2 subs? Do you have to pay regular live + an additional for all the classic stuff? I last played some in Legion, any hope of buying tokens or whatever w/ gold or I imagine there's usual gold inflation and 1 million would be like 25cents.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I'm confused by this doesn't even appears on the generic WOW page. (when not logged in) Also, what's nirgon babbling about 2 accounts or 2 subs? Do you have to pay regular live + an additional for all the classic stuff? I last played some in Legion, any hope of buying tokens or whatever w/ gold or I imagine there's usual gold inflation and 1 million would be like 25cents.
Nirgon is a moron and doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users