• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

nerds GIF

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
People who talk about wow pvp like it’s something special always seemed pathetic to me. PvP where there’s pretty much no consequences is merely a retarded inconvenience. Come back to me about pvp when you’ve stared a spreadsheets for 120 hours straight just to launch your 10,000$ glowing cock into a bunch a nerds at the right moment like i did numerous times in eve online and you might have a point. It’s not really PvP unless one side is gonna get fucked up and lose a lot of money when things are sorted out.

I've camped some of the tough guys until they rage logged on turtle WoW

Fairly consequential imo

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Fairly consequential imo
PvP servers have two possible outcomes over time.

1) Your faction wins and it becomes a PvE server.
2) Your faction loses and you pay $25 to move to a PvE server.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please

3) You get moderately lucky and it's super rewarding because it's grobbulus as grobbulus was for 3ish years.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

There are going to be very few realms that are much larger than normal, this will dramatically decrease the likelihood that individual servers are unbalanced.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
With the game capped at level 25 there won't be level 60's ganking lowbies. There will be level 25s ganking lowbies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
With the game capped at level 25 there won't be level 60's ganking lowbies. There will be level 25s ganking lowbies.
That's a much easier problem to deal with. Everyone will be concentrated in a lot fewer zones a lot closer to the lowbie starting areas.

I actually think it'll make for an interesting community.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This feels like one of those mmo events that is important to witness firsthand, be it train wreck or greatness.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Fairly consequential imo
I dunno, until you hire kgb agents to attack people in their houses for siding with the wrong people or have hackers hack the router at their meet up cafe so you get their passwords it just feels like it’s kinda weak sauce to me. Things that I actually saw go down frequently in eve… getting someone to rage quit a day wouldn’t even make the lol worthy of talking about category. We camped people for months.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You do know that none of the low level zones are contested zones right.. can’t gank lowbies dumdum

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ashenvale is going to be ten feet deep in skeletons though lol.