World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you make a guild from this forum, do it on a PVE server. Take the advice of someone who's been in this forum's guilds before.

Most of the PVPers fuck off after the first two weeks to go play something else after they grind to max level and the PVE players carry the guild from there on to do content.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
If you make a guild from this forum, do it on a PVE server. Take the advice of someone who's been in this forum's guilds before.

Most of the PVPers fuck off after the first two weeks to go play something else after they grind to max level and the PVE players carry the guild from there on to do content.
Yes, but in this case, there will be multiple max-levels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There will be level 25s ganking lowbies.
178ab80dadfcda71c0283cbc1be3638d57389bfd.gif

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The level gating is going to make things real fucked up. The Barrens, Redridge, and so on are not enough to contain a whole server's worth of players.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've been playing it about a month. It's great. Unofficial Classic Plus.

I found the thread and noticed booze mention it could get shut down at any time? That would be extremely frustrating. Does blizzard have a habit of shutting down emus?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I found the thread and noticed booze mention it could get shut down at any time? That would be extremely frustrating. Does blizzard have a habit of shutting down emus?
They been around 5 years and its just to fuck around and kill time anyway. So I don't really care.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They went after some of them years ago. But the people running it could also just decide to close it down too.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of the emu's that were shut down was suspected of doing RMT, or they found proof of RMT. Another Emu was doing, at the time, retail content, and was actively working with Bossland (Honor Buddy) dev's in an effort to get up-to-date knowledge on Warden, or whatever they called Warden at that point and time.

As long as Turtle Emu doesnt do any of that kind of horse shit - which as far as I can tell, they are pretty strict on the BS - then the server will probably exist for quite a while. As popular as it is, even if the main people want to dip out, someone else will take over.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The level gating is going to make things real fucked up. The Barrens, Redridge, and so on are not enough to contain a whole server's worth of players.
Farm higher level dungeons for drops, raid time! lol

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’m hoping they only hold the 25 level cap for a short while, 40 definitely gives a lot more room to breathe. I fear this is going to rely less on how fast the majority get to 25 and are ready to move on, and will be determined instead by how fast Bliz can push whatever they are planning and cut it with baby powder to make it go further. Hope I’m wrong.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I really like Turtle Wow and my Warlock there is almost 60 so I'll start doing MC and shit pretty soon.

But since I just did a caster I will level a Rogue here. Should be a good time.
Was there a server that everyone was going to?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was there a server that everyone was going to?
Even if we all agreed to go with the popular flavor for this level range, I dont think the server names have been released? (I could be wrong, I didnt google shit.)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Even if we all agreed to go with the popular flavor for this level range, I dont think the server names have been released? (I could be wrong, I didnt google shit.)
With the level cap being 25 for a while, maybe I can keep up! Hah. Usually what happens for me is I start off playing when something is released and give up when people are hitting 60 and I'm like level 12...

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
With the level cap being 25 for a while, maybe I can keep up! Hah. Usually what happens for me is I start off playing when something is released and give up when people are hitting 60 and I'm like level 12...
I have been playing since release almost 20 years ago and have still never hit 60.

To be more accurate, I take years long breaks in between making new characters. I always get bored after a few months.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users