World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Needless

Toe Sucker
blizzard is already so good i doubt id want to give up ice lance for another aoe ability when they also get fingers of frost, they would lose a lot of single target damage
but maybe fire could be viable at 25 with the crit rune + flamestrike + living bomb etc

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
blizzard is already so good i doubt id want to give up ice lance for another aoe ability when they also get fingers of frost, they would lose a lot of single target damage
but maybe fire could be viable at 25 with the crit rune + flamestrike + living bomb etc

I believe Blizzard also said they are going to introduce some new gear too. If Mages can get some +crit & +SP at lvl 25, yeee dawgy.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm pumped for this, just wish it started like tomorrow as I have 4 days off like the rest of us.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I believe Blizzard also said they are going to introduce some new gear too. If Mages can get some +crit & +SP at lvl 25, yeee dawgy.
yeah BFD has entirely different loot with +SP trinkets and shit so id imagine theyll have crit n shit too. I'm stoked lol
im gonna end up doing a mage on my 2nd account and main a hunter, hunter looks too fun with how much crit they get from runes for free + explosive shot. zero gear + MM talents and runes is at least 40% crit

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm pumped for this, just wish it started like tomorrow as I have 4 days off like the rest of us.
Same. I guess they’re worried about unforeseen problems and don’t want to have to make emergency fixes that would interrupt the dev’s time off.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
yeah BFD has entirely different loot with +SP trinkets and shit so id imagine theyll have crit n shit too. I'm stoked lol
im gonna end up doing a mage on my 2nd account and main a hunter, hunter looks too fun with how much crit they get from runes for free + explosive shot. zero gear + MM talents and runes is at least 40% crit
Hunters do look ridiculous from a ganking perspective lol. Shadowmeld ganking is going to be lit.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Theres gonna be a shit load of alt lvl 20 warlocks to summon around to cities until the level cap increases and mages can actually port lol

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Theres gonna be a shit load of alt lvl 20 warlocks to summon around to cities until the level cap increases and mages can actually port lol
So many people will be selling summons to major cities so people dont have to run for the FP lol

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I will miss how spoiled I am in Turtle Wow though. They have a custom flight point from Org to Badlands that is just really nice, and another one to Hinterlands.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
can't wait to find out what the best gold farming spot at the level 25 cap is, wewie

Hello high level fishing nodes !

I bet the high level stuff will still drop, they're too lazy to remove it like EQ2 TLEs.

So yeah, fishing will be the OP profession.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I bet the high level stuff will still drop, they're too lazy to remove it like EQ2 TLEs.

You mean farming the wreckage nodes in like SV?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why would they remove anything? Lol... what advantage are you getting by trying to farm higher level shit you can't even use, that will be trivial to farm once the cap is raised?

Needless

Toe Sucker

the rest of the game will still be there, people will be trying to do higher shit at 25 for sure to keep themselves entertained
I dont see how fishing is profitable though? theres going to be such a large abundance of lvl 20s tradeskill materials it wouldnt be worth much at all

like i assume its just going to be a bunch of lvl 25 mages aoe farming hyper spawn camps and vendoring everything, but there will probably be something found thats more profitable thats niche as fuck

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why would they remove anything? Lol... what advantage are you getting by trying to farm higher level shit you can't even use, that will be trivial to farm once the cap is raised?
Poopsockers are going to poopsock and create a level 25 min max meta. It's going to be funny and depressing. Chronoboon Displacer will 100% be in this in the later phases.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Poopsockers are going to poopsock and create a level 25 min max meta. It's going to be funny and depressing. Chronoboon Displacer will 100% be in this in the later phases.

100% this will happen. People will do whatever they can to get that level 25 BIS… quest for 32 broken orc dicks, hero fetch me 7 tons of petrified boar shit… whatever quest can be picked up and completed under level some ones going to get that +1 gooder you can take that shit to the bank.

• 1Truth!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A lot of tradeskills can’t go past 225 anyways because there’s a level requirement to unlock them. Removing them just makes no sense either way.