World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see most going alliance pve. And a lot to seem to have some PTSD from world pvp. Do they even have a advantage anymore in pve? Maybe salvation? Only one I can think of that hasn't been given to both sides.

Those going pvp will probably be split or if in any favor will be for horde(their racials are still amazing for pvp).

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've played on Moonguard for a time (think it was one of the bigger RP servers) - the good is, it usually stays really active and there are always groups for stuff, the bad is, everyone is a giant pussy and you'll get gkicked/kicked from raids constantly (at least I was) for saying shit that would otherwise be hilarious to normal humans.
Ya games woke enough. And a lot of faggots that play. I don't need a whole group that kicks you because you didn't want to hear some wine mom complain about needing to take 30 minutes real quick to fuck with her service dog or something.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the automated program to download/install addons called? I definitely deleted it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curse Forge? At least it is standalone now, dont have to do that stupid overwolf crap anymore.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see most going alliance pve. And a lot to seem to have some PTSD from world pvp. Do they even have a advantage anymore in pve? Maybe salvation? Only one I can think of that hasn't been given to both sides.

Those going pvp will probably be split or if in any favor will be for horde(their racials are still amazing for pvp).
Human Warriors have a massive advantage. WF totem used to offset that a little, but not anymore. And, since Warriors are going to be more OP and broken (unless patches adjust things as we go) most raiders who need to see the biggest numbers or the fastest times will go Alliance.

I just want to enjoy the new stuff with friends, don't have about sides. However, PVP is mostly fucking annoying.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They've vaguely said some stuff about evening out the weaponskill gap, but if they do so using runes that's kinda useless since you're thwn down a rune.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Who's rolling on a PVP server?

Jasker Jasker Want to make a list of who's playing on PVE and PVP and what faction/class they are doing?

I'm leaning towards a PVP server, probably playing a disc priest. Don't care the faction.

Last edited:

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
PVE...

the boss GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I believe yes to both. WSG rep will be awarded from the Ashenvale pvp too afaik, so they may have additional rewards.
Cant even get WSG rep on Whitemane, since they figured out WSG is shit honor and rep. Soo this will be a good way to get access to epic pants and stuff.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
lvl 25 cap pvp

are they going to entertain balance discussion or

what is going on here, exactly

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Who's rolling on a PVP server?

Jasker Jasker Want to make a list of who's playing on PVE and PVP and what faction/class they are doing?

I'm leaning towards a PVP server, probably playing a disc priest. Don't care the faction.

Your vote can be changed until the 30th for server select.

Can people sound off here if they plan on alliance east pvp?

As for class race combos people could sound off here I think too. Sorry at work right now and slightly out of it.

If you guys want me to make a guild I'll need a bit of help. Falstaff Falstaff you up for it on alliance side? I'm not making a horde guild.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
lvl 25 cap pvp

are they going to entertain balance discussion or

what is going on here, exactly

So, um.

I think if you're showing up for some of that sweet sweet pvp action you need to first take a look in the mirror

1701123818021.png

and accept that you are going to get blown the fuck up. A lot. A lot. Death is going to come swiftly at times bordering on the nonsensical. I'm kind of expecting everyone with tank runes to pvp with them on just for a chance to live.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ally PVP - dwarf/gnome rogue. I do prefer pacific time zone because my play time is generally after 10pm CST and eastern time raids usually start well before then, but I'll probably go where the masses go and make what I can as long as it's PVP...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user