Worst movie you've ever seen?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
another bad date movie for me was some shit called Sphere, starring Sharon Stone and a really great cast. it was a knockoff of Abyss, but it had no payoff and Sharon Stone was so fucking annoying in it that i never wanted to see her in a movie ever again even if she had her pussy and titties out. i think the studio agreed and so she was gone from Hollywood films soon after that. although somebody made her the big bad in that Catwoman film that Sterling loves so much.
:p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm

I normally appreciate bad movies that are also fun or creative. Kung Fury, Turbo Kid, and so many others capture that lightning. Thankskilling caused a visceral, angry reaction in me. I couldn’t believe this movie was funded over feeding the hungry or promoting any charity. What fucking garbage.

Otto

I saw this in the theater when it came out. I can still see the confused and disgusted looks on my friend's faces. We should've gone to the arcade next door.

kbD2KozECCF1rvVNc9HYRSM92gR.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I saw this in the theater when it came out. I can still see the confused and disgusted looks on my friend's faces. We should've gone to the arcade next door.

View attachment 417132

I collected the cards back when I was only a little Arbitrary and got my mom to take me to see this. It was the worst piece of shit she had seen to date and she brought it up for years whenever I suggested going to see a movie.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

View attachment 417132

I remember a fragment of this on pirate video, based on release date I'd have been 5-6.

All I remember is someone/something pissing in a flower bed

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think when I saw it i was 4 or 5 and remembered liking it. I'm sure it's Terrible. Ive gotten dragged to Movies like Charlie's angels and other shit over the years, finally people stopped asking me to go since I would constantly be laughing at how bad/corny they were

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The worst sin a movie can commit is to be boring. I've seen lots of absolute garbage movies that are very entertaining because of how stupid or campy they are.

I am struggling to come up with an absolute worst.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
another bad date movie for me was some shit called Sphere, starring Sharon Stone and a really great cast. it was a knockoff of Abyss, but it had no payoff and Sharon Stone was so fucking annoying in it that i never wanted to see her in a movie ever again even if she had her pussy and titties out. i think the studio agreed and so she was gone from Hollywood films soon after that. although somebody made her the big bad in that Catwoman film that Sterling loves so much.
:p

Abyss is 1989.
Michael Crichton began Sphere some time in the late 60s and published it in 1987. It was literally one of the first coherent treatments of what it would be like dealing with an unquantifiable alien intelligence that is interacted with as a rogue AI, using the whole conceit that it can only be communicated with through computer. The entire premise and the book is fucking sick, even if it gets batshit crazy in the last acts. Arguably not the most successful film with that ending but this was the 90s, Jurassic Park had just come out, and there was no way they were going to go with 'and then everyone fucking died' as the end when Michael Crichton wrote it as is-- the power of the intelligence escapes with a human host to the surface.
The only two similarities between these movies is that they are underwater.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Abyss is 1989.
Michael Crichton began Sphere some time in the late 60s and published it in 1987. It was literally one of the first coherent treatments of what it would be like dealing with an unquantifiable alien intelligence that is interacted with as a rogue AI, using the whole conceit that it can only be communicated with through computer. The entire premise and the book is fucking sick, even if it gets batshit crazy in the last acts. Arguably not the most successful film with that ending but this was the 90s, Jurassic Park had just come out, and there was no way they were going to go with 'and then everyone fucking died' as the end when Michael Crichton wrote it as is-- the power of the intelligence escapes with a human host to the surface.
The only two similarities between these movies is that they are underwater.
i'm not shitting on Crichton's work. dude had legit good stories. as with King's books not all his adaptions were true to his novels.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is Annihilation the one that opens up with Johnny Cage being killed?

That one was bad in ways that hurt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Movie adaptions that pissed me off, Is am legend and World war Z. I knew and got warned to not go to the theatre thankfully, I was actually mad watching I am Legend at home mumbling curse words.

Also hearing how the movie was great from everyone because it was will Smith made it worse. The whole point of the book is realizing you're the monster. The movie makes him almost a hero

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I know there’s worse that I’ve seen, but the first thing I thought of (contrary to popular board opinion) was Lighthouse. I felt sick after watching it.

I also watched it with this riverboat pilot that I don’t particularly appreciate and he loved all the seafaring references and thought it was great….adding to my misery

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I collected the cards back when I was only a little Arbitrary and got my mom to take me to see this. It was the worst piece of shit she had seen to date and she brought it up for years whenever I suggested going to see a movie.
lol this happened to me with the Super Mario Brothers movie. Has that been mentioned so far in this thread?

Also, I'm going to get a lot of shit for this, but I fucking hate Requiem for a Dream and walked out of it.

• 3Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
lol this happened to me with the Super Mario Brothers movie. Has that been mentioned so far in this thread?

Also, I'm going to get a lot of shit for this, but I fucking hate Requiem for a Dream and walked out of it.

Oh fuck, I think my mom took me to that one too.

In hindsight she was a real trooper. Super Mario Bros. was awful and I clearly made terrible decisions about what to see.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh fuck, I think my mom took me to that one too.

In hindsight she was a real trooper. Super Mario Bros. was awful and I clearly made terrible decisions about what to see.
Capt Lou will always be the true Mario.
RIP
iu

• 3Like