WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
We’ve got 3 months to go before we really need to start spamming cringe twitch anxiety emotes and freaking out.

Or we could just start dating, fucking, married, and divorced before the game even re-releases like Noodle did.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I'll be in charge of the fucking portion of that scenario. Sex Officer, yeah, that's a position in the guild I can get behind fully.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm deciding if I want to raid in a guild if I'm not the supreme dictator of it.

I told Rosoo about this thread. Dunno if he has forum access.
I'll accept you as supreme dictator if you call me retarded every time I log on like Noodleface Noodleface does

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You got.quite the reputation to live up to Sebudai Sebudai

Let me ask you if two people ever left at the same time because you called them retarded??

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
If you actually wanna raid and PvP w/out retards, send me a private message. Currently at 31 confirmed for guild and looking to fill the last few spots.

#maga

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If you actually wanna raid and PvP w/out retards, send me a private message. Currently at 31 confirmed for guild and looking to fill the last few spots.

#maga
You better not be an alliance faggot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
But won't Obama track you down? Also, will you call people retards or not, this is the most important information.

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
Obama wasn't elected for a 3rd term so I'm safe for now.

Retards have two attempts to resolve, then replaced. Raids and PvP.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
You got.quite the reputation to live up to Sebudai Sebudai

Let me ask you if two people ever left at the same time because you called them retarded??

I'm not sure I saw two folks leave at once, but he did make Jerle basically quit the internet during Conclave of Wind in Cata because he sucked ass as tanking as a DK (how?) and when he came back, he was a woman.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm not sure I saw two folks leave at once, but he did make Jerle basically quit the internet during Conclave of Wind in Cata because he sucked ass as tanking as a DK (how?) and when he came back, he was a woman.
This will be tough to top.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Already people trying to poach members, faggots crying about not being Alliance even though the vote hasn’t finished, people quitting with bullshit excuses because they don't want to say they are joining some other shit guild. American Inventors asking to poopsocker harder before the game is released. This is the type of autism I am happy to see, it's like 2004 all over.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 6 users