WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I picked horde but I'm fine with alliance, I've had both experiences and go both ways if you know what I mean.

I intend to take it pretty hardcore. Gotta be PVP and a west coast server though, the 250 ping to this Northdale server is killing me.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So far we have 140 people who have voted in this. Now if we have 140 people playing that will be awesome but I am not counting on it. I will talk to the mods about setting up an announcement sometimes towards the end of July to finalize some of this stuff. In the mean time I would appreciate it if you guys wouldn't mind filling out this google docs I set up to better get a feel for what people are after.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rz_xxCLgB5GNSM7FERgs_g4pms4I_Hmjs8Ae8TAGx-k/edit#gid=0

There are 3 questions I left off the spreadsheet for now but I am curious about from people so again if you don't mind answering I would very much appreciate it.

1. Do you have any desire to grind Rank 14?
2. If we don't roll your faction are you going to be a bitch made faggot and whine and bounce?
3. Do you have any interest in playing on the Northdale private server over the summer? (I am looking for some people to group with over this summer.)

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Is there a torrent for the 1.12 client for Northdale somewhere? I saw a mac version but not a windows one.

Can you just link the spreadsheet? Can't seem to edit it here.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Is there a torrent for the 1.12 client for Northdale somewhere? I saw a mac version but not a windows one.

Can you just link the spreadsheet? Can't seem to edit it here.

Try it now I opened it up so anyone could edit it, but if it's not working let me know maybe someone can help me figure out the issue.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'd maybe suggest you add a 3rd option on faction for people that don't care, otherwise I might be contrarian and pick Alliance just to trigger people.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also you can change other peoples entries, but I wouldn't do that and select Alliance for everyone or anything.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also you can change other peoples entries, but I wouldn't do that and select Alliance for everyone or anything.

Yeah I figured making it open to edit runs that risk and although we have many assholes on this forum on the rare occasion with things like this usually people aren't ultra cunts.

Also I thought about making a 3rd option for faction. Maybe I will update it later but that's also why I asked these questions.

There are 3 questions I left off the spreadsheet for now but I am curious about from people so again if you don't mind answering I would very much appreciate it.

1. Do you have any desire to grind Rank 14?
2. If we don't roll your faction are you going to be a bitch made faggot and whine and bounce?
3. Do you have any interest in playing on the Northdale private server over the summer? (I am looking for some people to group with over this summer.)

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if it qualifies me for bitchmade faggot or not (well alliance definitely makes me a faggot) but I'll be playing Alliance PvE no matter what. I figured I'd fill out the sheet anyway just for reference in case bros who are also going that direction want to get together or whatever.

Might consider making a column to specify whether person is hard set or just desires to play that faction / mode.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm probably rolling alliance no matter what either. I just want to finally clear 40 man Naxx and have full tier 3. Pally's are just so much better for pure raiding.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well the nice thing about the doc is you can always edit if needed, and regardless if we end up with 50ish people per faction we might as well set up two guilds as I mentioned before.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure if it qualifies me for bitchmade faggot or not (well alliance definitely makes me a faggot) but I'll be playing Alliance PvE no matter what. I figured I'd fill out the sheet anyway just for reference in case bros who are also going that direction want to get together or whatever.

Might consider making a column to specify whether person is hard set or just desires to play that faction / mode.
Alavaz

Alavaz

Dude

• 1Worf