WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Well the nice thing about the doc is you can always edit if needed, and regardless if we end up with 50ish people per faction we might as well set up two guilds as I mentioned before.
I'm shitting all over your spreadsheet because I'm a snowflake, feel free to rage at me. Not sure how much damage I'm able to do by not coloring within the "lines" in Faction, Server Type, and Role.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm shitting all over your spreadsheet because I'm a snowflake, feel free to rage at me. Not sure how much damage I'm able to do by not coloring within the "lines" in Faction, Server Type, and Role.

Not enough to be an issue. I mean if it turns out I need to clean it up or add more options I can do that later. If people can help me add different questions or catagories I would be happy with the assistance.

Also once I know what we have from the site I can reach out and recruit as needed.

Also everyone is filling out the alt character tab. I mean I don't expect everyone to roll alts but its there.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
No idea what my availability is going to be like, since this is getting released right before my wedding and crap. I'm happy to roll characters on both factions and would love to raid, but I doubt I'm going to be able to be one of the folks turboing to cap super fast. I'd prefer a PvE server, but I guess I can live with either. I'm just old, and ain't got time for that shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else thinks if we are doing horde it's gonna make shit harder to raid?

I heard people mention Chain heal but it wasn't until BC when it became really good. Pallys were just way better in classic and not having them is gonna be a pita.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I don't think interest will last long enough for it to matter.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
FOH Guild Sign up

Still for those planning to play do me a favor and fill this shit out, and answer the questions below.
There are 3 questions I left off the spreadsheet for now but I am curious about from people so again if you don't mind answering I would very much appreciate it.

1. Do you have any desire to grind Rank 14?
2. If we don't roll your faction are you going to be a bitch made faggot and whine and bounce?
3. Do you have any interest in playing on the Northdale private server over the summer? (I am looking for some people to group with over this summer.)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
3. Do you have any interest in playing on the Northdale private server over the summer? (I am looking for some people to group with over this summer.)

Im in on northdale, Horde Hunter name Romag lv 17 now. But server is pretty fucking crowded bro. Like every mob is fucking camped by 15 faggots. took me like 20 hrs to hit 17.5 where on a normal server it would probably be 10.

Last edited:

Tactician

Ancient
FOH Guild Sign up

Still for those planning to play do me a favor and fill this shit out, and answer the questions below.
There are 3 questions I left off the spreadsheet for now but I am curious about from people so again if you don't mind answering I would very much appreciate it.

2. If we don't roll your faction are you going to be a bitch made faggot and whine and bounce?

1. Hell nah but I would grind some BGs for fun with the team
2. Probably yes. I have some friendos I'll be playing with as well that are alliance, that I will convince to roll on whatever server we choose here.
3. I would play on northdale like a casual scum. Ain't doin shieet right now besides raiding heroic BfD 3 hours a week on Saturday morning.

I will fill out the spreadsheet after my wife finishes her 8 hour long civ game and gets off the computer

Tactician

Ancient
Im in on northdale, Horde Hunter name Romag lv 17 now. But server is pretty fucking crowded bro. Like every mob is fucking camped by 15 faggots. took me like 20 hrs to hit 17.5 where on a normal server it would probably be 10.

Made a Horde priest. Tactina, gonna start puttering around on it tomorrow.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
FOH Guild Sign up

1. No interest in rank 14 but might go up to 12 or so.
2. Nope. Either is fine.
3. Already playing, up to level 14

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
1 no r14 grind but yes to grinding exalted with the BGs
2 this question should be in the spreadsheet. I think horde will have better people on it. But no I won't whinequit
3 no private server for me

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Made a Horde priest. Tactina, gonna start puttering around on it tomorrow.
1. No interest in rank 14 but might go up to 12 or so.
2. Nope. Either is fine.
3. Already playing, up to level 14

I have a Tauren Warrior I got up to the mid teens so far. I need to do Rage Fire Chasm .. Over the weekend I am trying to get a few of us in discord to mess around with this for a bit so if anyone wants to roll some level ones or just try and hit a point to group we can do that. So far it's been slower to level than I first expected but plenty of fun. I was streaming it for a bit yesterday.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
PA5Xw3N.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I have a Tauren Warrior I got up to the mid teens so far. I need to do Rage Fire Chasm .. Over the weekend I am trying to get a few of us in discord to mess around with this for a bit so if anyone wants to roll some level ones or just try and hit a point to group we can do that. So far it's been slower to level than I first expected but plenty of fun. I was streaming it for a bit yesterday.

what name?