WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's not really about it being hard, but about it being unique and not just a simple drop to aquire it. That's the kinda shit a lot of people want to see more of.

There's a few things like that in the current game I guess, via pets and long secret quest chains but it's not really as neat if it doesn't have any impact on your character.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I liked the class weapon quests. The rogue one in Cata was neat too but I never raided enough to finish the final tier of them.

Legion expanded on it and I liked that stuff a lot too.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
FOH Guild Sign up

Still for those planning to play do me a favor and fill this shit out, and answer the questions below.
There are 3 questions I left off the spreadsheet for now but I am curious about from people so again if you don't mind answering I would very much appreciate it.

1. Do you have any desire to grind Rank 14?
2. If we don't roll your faction are you going to be a bitch made faggot and whine and bounce?
3. Do you have any interest in playing on the Northdale private server over the summer? (I am looking for some people to group with over this summer.)

1. Nope
2. Nope
3. Nope

I am currently deciding if I will be casual or if I will raid. If I raid I don't know if I want to lead or not. I don't know who all from Juggernaut is planning to play Classic, if there will be enough of us to just restart my old guild or not, etc. I assume there will only be a handful of Juggies who play, most of whom will play casually, and any who want to raid can just join the effort here. I dunno how it's all gonna shake out so I just want to caveat any sort of commitment I'm making here for now.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im actually glad I rolled on the private server. So much shit I forgot about the game, even simple shit like where zones are at. I can sort of remember some of them, but I think it will be good to get this play through because it will get me ready and in shape for live so I can stay ahead of the general pack of mouthbreathers. I think I will also take a few days off when this shit launches too, put in a good solid 16-20 hour session in.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Im actually glad I rolled on the private server. So much shit I forgot about the game, even simple shit like where zones are at. I can sort of remember some of them, but I think it will be good to get this play through because it will get me ready and in shape for live so I can stay ahead of the general pack of mouthbreathers. I think I will also take a few days off when this shit launches too, put in a good solid 16-20 hour session in.

Chysamere and I just did Ragefire Chasm and I am like you even though I remember a ton about the game there are so many little things subtle things that you just lose from so long ago in the past. I knocked out my Defensive stance quest, and if you aren't looking for it you can miss it easy. So many RPG elements that are no longer in the current game.

1. Nope
2. Nope
3. Nope

I am currently deciding if I will be casual or if I will raid. If I raid I don't know if I want to lead or not. I don't know who all from Juggernaut is planning to play Classic, if there will be enough of us to just restart my old guild or not, etc. I assume there will only be a handful of Juggies who play, most of whom will play casually, and any who want to raid can just join the effort here. I dunno how it's all gonna shake out so I just want to caveat any sort of commitment I'm making here for now.

Bitch we ain't getting married, It's not like if you sign up and don't raid hardcore I am going to find you and cut off your balls.

Then again since we are on FOH you might need to get your dick WuTanged Forever so you can fit in with the trannys.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I liked the class weapon quests. The rogue one in Cata was neat too but I never raided enough to finish the final tier of them.

Legion expanded on it and I liked that stuff a lot too.

Rogue quest was perfect really, and Shadowmourne for that matter. The legendary chains were great in wotlk-cata and are more of what I want for sure.

Legion was.. whatever. Most of them were 4 minute throw aways that took more time to travel there than to get them.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
WTF you guys dont work?
I plan to bring my laptop to work. That part of the year is the slower time for us. I'm sure it will slow down my /played but it means I'm making at least incremental progress all day.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL at my work any website with the term "game" in it is blocked. Reddit is blocked, youtube is blocked, shit all the good stuff is blocked. Although somehow twitch is not so I get on there during lunch. Plus use my celly.

Were pretty dead right now at work too. All I do is sit here for 6 hours until I can sneak out, sometimes take naps and shit, but I have to be careful because I snore.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Who's next?

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Look at that faggot using a mod to find him. If only the British could have cheated like this during the revolution.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I wonder how much of his skill it took to take down a lowbie. Typical Alliance faggotry. Hanging out in lowbie zones killing lowbies. Look he even brought a mage buddy just in case he got his ass kicked by a lv 20.