WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

xzi

Mouthbreather
yes, but think of how many people would be mad that there's a feral druid with a hand of rag

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At least without BELFs we won’t have as many kids. I say that as someone who has 2/3 of my main/alts...malts as belfs

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So what class was both open world pvp and BGs (mostly BGs)? shadow priests were good in classic?

xzi

Mouthbreather
spriests are really good in pvp, not so much in a raiding environment because they go OOM immediately

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Spriest could still get a spot in the raid for the debuff, but only one and you'll always be at the bottom of the dps meters.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah I mean realistically everything can get invited to a raid who cares but not if it's half your raid lol

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what class was both open world pvp and BGs (mostly BGs)? shadow priests were good in classic?

Warlocks also. Very powerful in PVP, can level well, and in the second half of the raiding cycle, do respectable dps.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Warlocks also. Very powerful in PVP, can level well, and in the second half of the raiding cycle, do respectable dps.
Oh that sounds neat. Never really tried a lock. Thanks.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So far it looks like Horde is going to win out... Even though I am up selling out and being an Alliance faggot bitch we might have to go old school and Tauren Warrior some chumps. Of course we could make two forum guilds on Alliance and one Horde but if we do that on the same server it might become a shitshow.

Ark

Trakanon Raider
So far it looks like Horde is going to win out... Even though I am up selling out and being an Alliance faggot bitch we might have to go old school and Tauren Warrior some chumps. Of course we could make two forum guilds on Alliance and one Horde but if we do that on the same server it might become a shitshow.
1 horde, 1 alliance, pvp server.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user