WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Hosix

All labs matter!
So far it looks like Horde is going to win out... Even though I am up selling out and being an Alliance faggot bitch we might have to go old school and Tauren Warrior some chumps. Of course we could make two forum guilds on Alliance and one Horde but if we do that on the same server it might become a shitshow.

That shitshow would be glorious. I am all in.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Horde 4 Life

Alliance will be INFESTED with tranny fags and house wives playing night elves and gnomes.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Fires of heaven

Fires of Hell

aa0.png

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
I'm still pushing for the off-shoot guild to be named Sons Of Afrasiabi.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I found the perfect guild name for FOH!

Gender Diversity Support Group Vs. Cannibal Corpse Vs. Amtrak. I'll call Ice-T

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I paid $20 and name dropped Alex asfrasiabi to a GM to steal the name Fires of Heaven from a low level guild so we could have it again, and god damnit we need to keep that name alive

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Oh WoW Classic itself? See the other thread for more details.
Basically it's launching around end of August-ish with patch 1.12 settings, and launched in phases. Like, onyxia/rag, then BWL/ZG, then AQ, etc. Tons of hype so far it seems, and the beta is live now with a bunch of streamers playing as we speak.

So whaddaya think? Scarab Lord Sebudai Sebudai ?
Garudon was Scarab Lord. Sebudai Sebudai was merely a pawn in his quest for world domination.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I'll have to see what my gaming computer situation is in a few weeks but I might be in to play an orc of some sort. Alliance is for fags.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tactician

Ancient
Do you guys truly enjoy hanging out in kalimdorghanistan with all the dirty mud huts and sand? Its coarse and rough and irritating and gets everywhere. I guess if it's the will of the people though then I'll roll with it. Also if horde is the choice I might go shaman instead of priest

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Auction houses were added to all other main cities in patch 1.9.0 so you'll find me in Thunderbluff after AQ gates are opened. Did I miss where/how they'll handle that? Gonna be available from the get go, or later?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So that's one big difference with 1.12. As long as chat is shared between cities, not a big deal. Cities originally had individual chat channels, so you needed to be in Org or IF if you wanted to group...

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Should we try and get a new poll going to see what classes people will play / if they're definitely in for FoH guild?