WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You still haven't answered why.
As to why I pick horde? Im more familiar with the content, I have not played in fucking years. Especially vanilla stuff. I have no interest in relearning all that shit, from relearning all the cities, to leveling routes and all that other crap. No thanks.

Maybe as my second character on some other server ill fucks around with ally, but not for a beginning character on a fresh server waiting to be exploited at the top.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
As to why I pick horde? Im more familiar with the content, I have not played in fucking years. Especially vanilla stuff. I have no interest in relearning all that shit, from relearning all the cities, to leveling routes and all that other crap. No thanks.

Maybe as my second character on some other server ill fucks around with ally, but not for a beginning character on a fresh server waiting to be exploited at the top.

That's why you role a character on Northdale and practice to get up to date with it. Even if you're familiar with Horde it wouldn't hurt to refresh yourself up to level 20 to make sure you're leveling faster than the rest of the pack.

Then try to the other side and see which you prefer more.

Laziness is not a good rebuttal to Alliance having all the advantages.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I ddi horde on private to 20 then I quit because the server is aids. Too many people standing around waiting for spawns. No way im going back to try and play ally. Laziness has nothing to do with it, its the severe lack of interest in playing an ally.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I ddi horde on private to 20 then I quit because the server is aids. Too many people standing around waiting for spawns. No way im going back to try and play ally. Laziness has nothing to do with it, its the severe lack of interest in playing an ally.

You experienced the Horde overpopulation problem and you still want to be Horde? I guess...

I hope that Live will be better with sharding but I wouldn't bet on it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I will be well ahead of the hordes within 15 hours. Im pretty confidant. The problem with a private server is that it wasnt a fresh start so youre gonna run into the horde at all levels. Like I did from lv1-20. We even set up a fucking raid for one of the lv15 quest mobs for fucks sake, thats how retarded that server was.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm excited to break out the popcorn for this and enjoy the inevitable shit show that's delivered. Expecting a repeat of WoD on Hyjal where the guild wipes on normal intro raid for a month, then wipes on heroic for another month, and then everyone decides to quit after wiping on first boss in mythic all night. Only difference this time is it'll be on bosses killed 15 years ago and with 30+ retards instead of 15-20.
You guys really did suck

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
And we can all assume you’ve already got something official in the works??
Only faggots code in Ruby.

Though I may delve into it... Apparently I misremembered that juggernaut's dkp points went down, not up, for attendance. Don't think eqdkp+ can do that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If you're just looking to figure out your setup and your leveling path avoid Northdale altogether and roll on Lightbringer. I've been waffling back and forth on horde/alliance myself. Last night I rolled an Orc Warlock (why did I type Shaman?) though and thought seriously about RP'ing for 2 years about opening The Dark Portal.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Only faggots code in Ruby.

Though I may delve into it... Apparently I misremembered that juggernaut's dkp points went down, not up, for attendance. Don't think eqdkp+ can do that.

You start at 0. If you win a 4 point item and you have 75% 60-day attendance, you have a total of 5 points. Your points decay over time and/or fluctuate with attendance.

For example.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You'd think that, but no, on Northdale the Horde side is insanely overpopulated and the Alliance side relatively light.

From what I saw leveling to 20 on each side I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 70/30 split Horde to Alliance which should be mirrored on live.

Actually Alliance is the more populated of the faction on Northdale.

Light's Hope

47% Horde
53% Alliance

Almost 25% of the entire population there picked human characters.

xzi

Mouthbreather
gonna need all 157 people to roll same server and set our main goals to fuck the people trying to get scarab lord for as long as possible

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You'd think that, but no, on Northdale the Horde side is insanely overpopulated and the Alliance side relatively light.

From what I saw leveling to 20 on each side I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 70/30 split Horde to Alliance which should be mirrored on live.

Fuck your shitty anecdotal moronic nonsense lmao

And Alliance leveling is more spread out than Horde with more alternative zones than the Barrens

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users