WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Please.

Everyone here played in the era you describe. I too didn’t mind unnecessary timesinks 12 years ago when my biggest concern was whether to order Dominos or Papa John’s.

Yeah, all the other alliance benefits are painfully obvious to anyone who played Vanilla. That’s why I don’t feel the need to speak on them. What nobody else talks about though is the +15 minute time tax horde players incur sometimes multiple times per day for a massive chunk of the early timeline.

I’m far more picky with my time these days, and the last thing I wanna be doing with it is staring at a wyvern's asshole because I prefer a fucking racial aesthetic or for laughable kiddie LARP bullshit.

Well we wouldn't want to waste your time in a fucking video game since you are not 12 years old. I guess everyone will have to play Alliance since you are that important. Go fuck yourself. If your time is so important then don't fucking play faggot.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 5 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Well we wouldn't want to waste your time in a fucking video game since you are not 12 years old. I guess everyone will have to play Alliance since you are that important. Go fuck yourself. If your time is so important then don't fucking play faggot.

...is this a real post? Because I want to minimize travel time to maximize grinding and raiding time I can 'go fuck myself' and I shouldn’t play?

oooooookayyyyy then

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
...is this a real post? Because I want to minimize travel time to maximize grinding and raiding time I can 'go fuck myself' and I shouldn’t play?

oooooookayyyyy then
If only there were a horde town you could bind at super close to BlackRock Mountain. If only there was a class with portals that you could get to major cities from after raiding

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist

oooooookayyyyy then
You are telling the guild to go alliance otherwise you won't play with us.

Do you realize how petty and juvenile you are?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You are telling the guild to go alliance otherwise you won't play with us.

Do you realize how petty and juvenile you are?

You just made this up from whole fucking cloth. I asked if we could do something and gave a case. The only one even trying to refute it in good faith is ZzZZZzzXXxy.

If it’s a no, then so be it. Go horde. I’d just love some reasoning other than 'alliance r babbies' and 'zeppelin rides 4 life get gud faget'.

“Can we not go horde please for fucks sake?

90% of end game content is on Eastern Kingdoms and I can’t for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to add travel time when they don’t have to.”

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You just made this up from whole fucking cloth. I asked if we could do something and gave a case. The only one even trying to refute it in good faith is ZzZZZzzXXxy.

If it’s a no, then so be it. Go horde. I’d just love some reasoning other than 'alliance r babbies' and 'zeppelin rides 4 life get gud faget'.

“Can we not go horde please for fucks sake?

90% of end game content is on Eastern Kingdoms and I can’t for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to add travel time when they don’t have to.”
I do nothing in good faith!!!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I do nothing in good faith!!!

GOOD FAITH IS FOR ALLIANCE SCRUB KIDDOS

But yeah I get it. Bind in the eastern kingdoms. That’s great. Roll a mage. Ok.

Then there’s 'need x enchant' - 'ok meet at Org bank' times infinity.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
If only end game instances such as

AQ20/AQ40/Naxxramas were closest to Horde cities.. Oh wait they are.
What about the dungeons where are Scholomance and Stratholme? In the plaguelands you say? That almost sounds like an undead area next to the Undercity.

As I said earlier which you disregarded there are certainly arguments to be made for both factions but this idea you are suggesting of time to get to a raid is not a compelling one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If only end game instances such as

AQ20/AQ40/Naxxramas were closest to Horde cities.. Oh wait they are.
What about the dungeons where are Scholomance and Stratholme? In the plaguelands you say? That almost sounds like an undead area next to the Undercity.

As I said earlier which you disregarded there are certainly arguments to be made for both factions but this idea you are suggesting of time to get to a raid is not a compelling one.

Also...

Dire Maul is on Kalimdor, near Thunder Bluff but not far from Orgrimmar either.

Onyxia is on Kalimdor too, which is a short flight from Orgrimmar or Thunder Bluff.

Zul'gurub is within walking distance of Grom'gol Base which is a Horde zeppelin spot, plus that flightmaster is a direct flight to Kargath with no stops.

Are they going to have the battlemasters in? I mean, WSG+AV+AB portals are near Horde cities.

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
We had a big enough guild to where if anyone (other than the tanks cause they need to be babied) wasn't at the raid entrance at exactly 9 server, we simply just removed them from raid and got somebody else.

Solved a lot of laziness lol

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The entire argument boils down to wanting to fuck off in a major city and then suddenly OH SHIT TIME TO MOVE to the raid or instance. The entire problem is 100% solved by either not fucking off or at least doing it in one of the minor cities. Apparently other people don't? Who the fuck cares what anyone else does? Literally the only merit to this suggestion is if you're one of those morons who spams duel requests on everyone you see, well, then you just really gotta be with the crowd and oh god not a run to the raid...

I can't even get over how fucking dumb this argument is.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
But mahhhh Org!!!!
We just dropped portals at end of raids and had binds set, it works in EQ and it worked in WoW.

Yes the argument is dumb and it's quite often the people that complain that fast travel made the world too small that complain about actually having to travel which is what amuses me.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The entire argument boils down to wanting to fuck off in a major city and then suddenly OH SHIT TIME TO MOVE to the raid or instance. The entire problem is 100% solved by either not fucking off or at least doing it in one of the minor cities. Apparently other people don't? Who the fuck cares what anyone else does? Literally the only merit to this suggestion is if you're one of those morons who spams duel requests on everyone you see, well, then you just really gotta be with the crowd and oh god not a run to the raid...

People can min/max everything from herb gathers, to aoe kill skinning yields, to raid resists... But try to min/max travel time and that's just a bridge too far.

Suck a dick yerm.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People can min/max everything from herb gathers, to aoe kill skinning yields, to raid resists... But try to min/max travel time and that's just a bridge too far.

Suck a dick yerm.

You are not min maxing travel time. You are min maxing fuck off in the capital city time. You can use the other cities, of which hordes are better positioned. You can go be productive instead of sitting in a major city jerking off until its time to move.

I'd rather suck a whole bag of dicks than play alliance for the travel convenience benefits it gives lazy shitters.