WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Played horde pretty much exclusively since release. Would def want to go alliance for this. No clue what class, paladin or priest maybe.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'll be playing. Priest most likely. I'd prefer alliance too - they have it drastically easier in classic - but will play either way.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
100% gonna play. I haven't played since BC in 2007 but very excited to do this.

I voted alliance since I already did horde first time around an. I'm def going healer and I think pally might be interesting?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Rogue or huntard (fuck mana classes), foresee too many warriors and the classic tanking rotation is a snore fest.

Edit: I wonder, if they added /cast autoshot and made shot weaving less of a chore in Vanilla or nobody discovered it until TBC and it was in the game the entire time.

Last edited:

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll be playing, probably a shadow priest for levelling, then healbot. Undead preferred but Dwarf wouldn't suck.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Trinket pyro mages!

I don't mind dying in pvp, it's the fact that they can just survive for FUCKING ever. Even as a geared to the teeth rogue there were a few that were able to survive stunlocks with good crits and sword procs. And then the long draw out bullshit begins. I used to just sprint, vanish, bail and go kill the rest of their team.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Probably go alliance this time. Fear ward, 30% threat reduction, kings, BoP all too powerful. Plus didn't horde have way less quests and some empty spots? I just remember being amazed playing alliance after. Also woman will want something pretty.

Probably a healer or tank.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This isn't vanilla vanilla. This is 1.12 vanilla. At that point your paladin bitch buffs don't fuckin matter, all areas were quested out and Horde had better access to dungeons and raids after BWL, and they added a horde mage port for equal access to Blackrock Mountain later.

The only reason I'd consider alliance is to go human for the reputation bonus. Jumping tiles in Ironforge... Yea, that, too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

I would play casual - I like ally bc I am a pussay... but whatevs

I played classic on world PVP Thunderbird as a human warlock - got to grand marshal in PVP title land.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pally buffs do make a difference in AQ40 and especially Naxx. Shaman totems were meh since you had to run around so much for most of the encounters.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Prefer alliance due to quests, op paladins, fearward and insta pvp queues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user