WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Look, I don’t care which one of you calls me a retard, but just decide who’s going to be the supreme lord of the tards already.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
bUT REALLY the real problem is noodle kept having teaz give gear to his friends.. fuckinng corrupt bullshit amirite?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I loved attunements and I loved keys/the keyring. But I also once got 100% achievements on Goat Simulator so I'm probably missing some brain

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I loved attunements and I loved keys/the keyring. But I also once got 100% achievements on Goat Simulator so I'm probably missing some brain

it's ok to get professional help. There's no need to suffer.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Nice use of Sadness and Sorrow.

I was tempted to go with some WoW theme music but figured this was the better choice, people need to embrace their inner weeb.

Patch Notes: 5/25/19

Human racial bonus of 10% faction wasn't been properly applied so now alliance will receive their proper boost updating the vote to

Horde: 69
Alliance : 60

Hosix

All labs matter!
I was tempted to go with some WoW theme music but figured this was the better choice, people need to embrace their inner weeb.

Patch Notes: 5/25/19

Human racial bonus of 10% faction wasn't been properly applied so now alliance will receive their proper boost updating the vote to

Horde: 69
Alliance : 60

Alliance are liberals.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Do we know what’s up with hunter pets? Are they nerfed in this version?

Need me some Alterac frost wolf for pvp.